Application are invites for Master of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc) Admission 2013-14.
The Post - Graduate Programme leading to M.V.Sc (Master of Veterinary Science) Degree in the following major fields is offered for the academic year 2013-14.
1. Livestock Products Technology (LPT)
2. Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education (VAE)
3. Veterinary Biochemistry (VBC)
4. Veterinary Microbiology (VMC)
5. Veterinary Pathology (VPP)
6. Veterinary Surgery & Radiology (VSR)
7. Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics (VGO)
8. Veterinary Medicine (VMD)
9. Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology(VPE)
10. Veterinary Parasitology(VPA)
11. Livestock Production and Management(LPM)
The duration of the course is two academic years, which includes one-year course work and one-year thesis work. The number of seats in each discipline are two (one for Residents of Puducherry Union Territory and one for candidates from Other States and Union Territories).
* Academic Qualifications: B.V.Sc & A.H Degree recognized by Veterinary Council of India with a minimum O.G.P.A of 6.0 in 10.0 point scale. (5.0 for SC/ST candidates). In other grading systems OGPA/Marks will be appropriately proportioned with 10 point grading scale.
* 2.2 Age: Should not have completed 35 years as on 31st December 2013 (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates)
Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form. The application and other details can be downloaded from the Institute website: www.ragacovas.com All applications duly completed along with a Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in Cash/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Dean, RIVER, payable at Puducherry. (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates) should be sent to The Dean, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Veterinary Education and Research, Kurumbapet, Puducherry 605 009 so as to reach on or before 5.00 pm on07.10.2013. Money Order/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted. Applications which are incomplete or received after the due date and time shall be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
1. B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Certificate
2. Proof of Date of Birth
3. Transcripts of BVSc & AH Degree
4. Nationality Certificate * (Form A)
5. Residence Certificate *(Form C & D/E) in case of Puducherry candidates
6. Caste Certificate (Form B) *
1. Last date for submission of filled in application form: 07.10.2013
2. Date of Entrance Examination : 11.10.2013
3. Date of Declaration of Results : 11.10.2013
4. Date of Counseling : 16.10.2013
5. Date of Registration for Courses : 17.10.2013
6. Date of commencement of class : 18.10.2013
Application Form for Admission to M.V.Sc Degree Programme 2013-14 (Download)
Leave your comments for Rajiv Gandhi College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Master of Veterinary Science (MVSc) Admission 2013-14comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on