B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control/Mech./Energy Science & Engg. with a minimum CPI of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent (60% of aggregate marks).
Is to be read as B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Electrical Engg. with a minimum CPI of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent (60% of aggregate marks).
If a candidate is applying for more than one branch of M. Tech., it is necessary to apply separately application for each of them.
Every eligible candidate has to apply On Line thru the University web site www.pdpu.ac.in .Fees for a single Application: Rs. 1500/-
* A Written Aptitude Test common for all the branches of M. Tech. admission will be conducted
* on 3rd June 2013 in SPT-1 building (Block-C) of the University campus from 10 AM to 12 noon.
* On the same day at 2 PM, the result of the test will be announced on the notice-board, which will be followed by the personal interview from 2.15 pm onwards for the candidates shortlisted from the WAT-result on the same day.
* The interview process may continue even on 4th June 2013.
* At the time of written examination, the candidate is required to produce a set of the self-attested photocopies of all the relevant testimonials along with the originals.
* 50% weightage of the score obtained in the Written Aptitude Test-WAT and 50% weightage of the score obtained in the Personal Interview-PI will be considered for preparing the merit admission list from among the candidates short listed for the PI on the basis of the WAT score.
All the candidates who are offered the admission shall have to pay the fees within seven days to date of the offer, to confirm their admission.
Accordingly the last date for paying fees by the candidates of the first merit list will be 12 June 2013.
The first semester shall commence from 2nd July 2013.
Leave your comments for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University M.Tech Admissions 2013comments powered by Disqus