60 Seats for one (01) division The reservation for the different category / casts will be per Government Prevailing norms, time to time.
The application form with information will be available on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) from the university counter on working days. The Application form can be downloaded from the University website “www.ngu.ac.in”. In such case, completed application form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of “Registrar, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan”, can be submitted within stipulated time.
* A receipt will be issued after receiving a completed application form. This receipt must be carefully preserved for all further processes for admission.
* The request for the blank Application form by the post will not be entertained.
* The application form should be filled in by the candidate in his / her own legible handwriting and without overwriting.
* A passport size photograph of the applicant should be affixed at the place provided for it. It should be pasted properly - not just stamped or pinned.
* Copies of the required certificates, duly attested by Gazetted Officer or a Member of Parliament (M.P.) or a member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (M.L.A.) or Principal of an Affiliated College or Head of a Recognized Institution or a University Department, must be serially numbered and attached with the application form.
* Duly filled application form is required to be submitted to the “Head, Department of Computer Science, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan” on or before 18th June 2013 in person and then student can take an acknowledgement slip.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks (theory only) obtained in 12th examination by the candidates.
Only eligible candidates will be included in the merit list.
In case of equality of marks obtained in 12th Examination, marks obtained in 10th Std. examination will be considered for preparing the merit list.
For More Details, Please visit University Website - www.ngu.ac.in
Last date of Submission of Application Form : 18th June 2013
Merit list will be announced on: 20th June 2013
Admission Starts from : 23rd June 2013
For More Details,
Leave your comments for North Gujarat University Integrated Master Degree Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus