• Highly qualified faculty members having Ph.D. and research experience
• A disciplined, serene and pleasant environment spread over 110 acre campus
including Hostels with Internet and Intranet facilities, Canteen / Student Store /
Transport, Auditoriums / Seminars Halls, Gymnasium / Sports Ground and Bank
with ATM Facility
• Strong networking with leading Indian and foreign communities. Various MoUs
have been signed with the well known organizations such as IEEE, University of
Southern California & Columbia University and industries like IBM, Microsoft,
• The university has recognized Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad,
Space Application Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad, Indian Plasma Research (IPR),
Gandhinagar, etc. for conducting research
• State of the art laboratories for research in all departments
• Digital library with more than 12000 e-journals-ASCE, ASME, ACM, IEEE online,
Science Direct, etc.
• Active involvement of faculty members in research projects funded by DST, ISRORespond, GUJCOST, European Space Agency, Institute of Engineers (I), etc
The research scholar will be given Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for first two years, and Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) for one year as per Nirma University rules.
Please visit the website: www.nirmauni.ac.in
Application form available for download : 16 May, 2013
th Last date of submission of filled up application : 17 June, 2013
The application form is to be downloaded from the website www.nirmauni.ac.in and to be submitted along with receipt of online payment Rs. 1000/- for an application processing fee. The duly filled in form should be sent on or before last date
Member Secretary (PG-ENGG.
Postgraduate and Research Center,
Institute of Technology,
Ahmedabad 382481, Gujarat – INDIA.
Tel: 02717 – 241911/12/13/14/15
Fax: 02717 – 241917
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Nirma University, Ahmedabad Ph.D Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus