Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut for admission to full-time/part-time/internal/external Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering offered in various schools/department for the commencing session December 2013-14.
* Candidates holding M.Tech degree in Engineering/Technology in the appropriate branch of study with first class or minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) are eligible to apply. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum mark is 55% (CGPA 6.0/10).
* Candidates shall be required to have passed the four-year regular full time B.E./B.Tech degree in an appropriate branch with minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) in aggregate in the qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidates 55% marks (CGPA 6.0/10).
* Candidates need to apply online.
* The demand draft towards application fee (Rs. 600/- for Open and OBC candidates, Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “Director NIT Calicut” payable at State Bank of India, NIT Calicut Branch (Code No. 2207) is to be enclosed.
* The completed application should be sent by registered post/speed post so as to reach the Chairperson-PG Admissions, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus PO, Calicut - 673 601, Kerala on or before November 11, 2013.
Selection will be based on basis of written test and/or interview, by the respective department/school.
* Last date for receipt of completed applications: Monday, November 11, 2013.
* Date of entrance test: Monday, November 25, 2013.
Email : [email protected]
Contact No : 0495-2286118,2286119
Mailing Address : Dr.P K Rajendrakumar,
Post Graduate Admissions NITC
NIT Campus P.O
Calicut - 673601
Leave your comments for National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut Ph.d Engineering Admission 2013-14comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on