All candidates must satisfy the required academic qualifications. In case Degree/certificate has been obtained from some University /Board of any other country then an equivalence certificate must be obtained from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) New Delhi (website: www.aiuweb.org) prior to admission. The medium of instruction in NIFT is English and all aspirants applying to NIFT must posses working knowledge of English language. Candidates applying for Bachelor Programmes of NIFT should arrange to send SAT-1 scores directly from College Board, USA, to NIFT. SAT-I scores have to be submitted through College Board to NIFT. The Designated Institution (DI) Code is 7258. The Centre and Programme will be allotted to the candidates based on SAT- I/GMAT score as well as the preference of the candidate.
For Bachelor Programmes :
Eligibility for Bachelor Programmes – Design – B.Des.
* The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
* General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB).
* Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
* A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
* 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
Master Programmes :
M.Des (Master of Design)
Undergraduate Degree from any institute / university recognized by law in India
Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only.
Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.
* Date of Online Application available: 4th October 2013 to 10th January 2014
* Last Date of Submission of application:10th January 2014
* For Admission to 2014 session, candidate will have multiple options for taking the admission test as given below:
* For any single programme a candidate may appear for the test on
9th February 2014 (Sunday)
23rd February 2014 (Sunday)
9th February 2014 (Sunday) & 23rd February 2014 (Sunday)
Candidate has the option to apply for two programmes; taking test for the first programme on 9th February 2014 and for the Second Programme on 23rd February 2014.
* In case a candidate has appeared for the test twice for the same programme; the better of the two scores will be considered.
* Separate FEE and APPLICATION are to be submitted for each date and/or programme
* Click here to view the List of Examination Centres for PBT1 & PBT2/CBT
Leave your comments for National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Admission to Bachelor and Master Degree 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on