The National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology has recently announced the admission notification for the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination 2014, commonly known as NCHMCT JEE 2014. It is a national-level examination for admission to Bachelor of Science Hospitality & Hotel Administration.
* Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board with English as one of the subjects.
* Students appearing in 10+2 or equivalent can also appear in JEE 2014 on provisional basis and should submit the proof of qualifying examination at the time of counselling or admission or latest by 30 September 2014.
* General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced level.
* High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
* Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities equivalent to Senior Secondary Education (10+2 pattern).
* H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
* Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
* For General and OBC candidates, the upper age limit is 22 years as on 1 July 2014. Candidates born on or after 1 July, 1992 are also eligible.
* For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 1 July 2014. SC/ST candidates born on or after 1 July 1989 are also eligible.
Application Form Available Online - 5 December 2013 to 7 April 2014
Last Date for receipt of filled-in form - 7 April 2014
Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website - 19 April 2014 (2:00 p.m. onwards)
NCHMCT JEE 2014 Written Examination - 26 April 2014
Timings of JEE 2014 - 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (3 hours)
Result of NCHMCT JEE 2014 on website - Second week of May 2014
Conduct of Counselling - First week of June 2014
Commencement of Academic Session - 28 July 2014
Leave your comments for National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination 2014comments powered by Disqus