* Admission to B.Arch programme (5 years) of the NMIMS will be based on the following criteria
* Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 exam or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board at the first attempt with Mathematics and English compulsory; or
10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with minimum 50% marks at the first attempt with Mathematics and English compulsory; or
International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate awarded is not eligible) in any stream from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks at the first attempt as a regular student Mathematics and English compulsory
* NATA score (minimum 80 out of 200)
* The candidate must have passed 10+2 exam or equivalent including international IB Diploma (IB certificate awarded is not eligible) in any stream from a recognized board at the first attempt (Mathematics and English compulsory) and should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks at this examination
* Candidates who have not cleared the 10+2 exam in the first attempt are not eligible to apply for the admission to the courses
* Further, those candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam by doing a part time course or through distance learning/correspondence/ externally/open school are not eligible to apply for the courses
* Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 examination can also apply but they have to produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time
Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a board/university where grade point average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the board/university concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA obtained
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of academic marks at the 12th std and NATA score
The selection criteria will be based on merit
In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable and shall be binding on all concerned
If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by him/her in the application form is incorrect, his/her application for admission to the course, even if selected, will stand immediately cancelled
Candidates are advised to visit the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu to know the details of selection process
Register online on website www.nmims.edu and pay registration fee of Rs 1600/- (non- refundable) by credit card, cash at Axis bank and by demand draft
Students will have to apply to the NMIMS and should also apply separately to NATA for taking their aptitude test
For further details of the test visit www.nata.in and www.coa-india.org
Register online at www.nmims.edu: 06th March, 2013, Wednesday
Last date of registration: 18th June, 2013, Tuesday
Merit list of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu: 26th June, 2013, Wednesday, 05.00 p.m.
Payment of admission fees: 27th June, 2013 to 04th July, 2013, 11.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.
Declaration of second merit list (if required): 05th July, 2013, Friday
Payment of admission fees: 06th July, 2013 to 10th July, 2013, 11.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.
Declaration of third merit list (if required): 11th July, 2013, Thursday
Payment of admission fees: 12th-13th July, 2013, 11.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.
Commencement of classes: 15th July, 2013, Monday
Closure of admission: 30th July, 2013, Tuesday
Leave your comments for Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies(NMIMS), Mumbai B.Arch Admissions 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on