Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry, invites applications for Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (PGDEE-2014), for admission to MDS course commencing in 2014.
* Oral Pathology and Mircobiology
* Oral Medicine and Radiology
* Conservative Dentistry
* Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
* Candidates must have a BDS degree from any of the Dental colleges recognised by DCI.
* Candidates who would be completing their internship before 31st March 2014 are eligible to apply.
Candidates will be selected based on marks obtained in the PGDEE 2014 entrance test.
* The application form can be obtained from the office of Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences.
* The completed application form, along with the prescribed fee by DD, drawn in favor of Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, should be payable at Pondicherry.
* Rs 2,000/- for general / MBC / OBC candidates.
* Rs 600/- for SC candidates.
* Rs 4,000/- for NRI / NRI sponsored / Foreign candidates.
* Last date for the submission of application form is 10th January 2014.
* PGDEE-2014 test will be held on 19th January 2014.
Leave your comments for MGPGI, Puducherry Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination for MDS course Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on