All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi will soon declare MAT Exam 2014 dates. This exam is a National MBA Entrance Exam and helps candidate to get admission in MBA Colleges and equivalent programmes by any deemed University. One more plus point of this MAT Exam is that there results are accepted by AICTE approved Management Institutes (MI) as well as by All India Management Association - Centre for Management Education (AIMA-CME).
* Graduates in any discipline.
* Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
* Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
* Register online at website lnk: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb14 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
* Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb14 long with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
* Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Language Comprehension - 40 questions - 30 minutes
Mathematical Skills - 40 questions - 40 minutes
Data Analysis and Sufficiency - 40 questions - 35 minutes
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning - 40 questions - 30 minutes
Indian and Global Environment - 40 questions - 15 minutes
Last Date For sale of Forms : 18 January 2014 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 20 January 2014 (Monday)
Last Date For Online Registration : 18 January 2014 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 20 January 2014
Paper Based Test : 02 February 2014 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test : 08 February 2014 (Saturday) onwards**
**If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 02 February 2014 itself.
Leave your comments for MAT Exam 2014, All India Management Association (AIMA)comments powered by Disqus