Applications are invited for admission to the Under Graduate Programmes in the affiliated Arts & Science Colleges / Constituent Colleges for the academic year 2013-14 except UG programmes under the faculty of Fine Arts and those UG Programmes admission to which is based on entrance examinations.
Details of the Programmes and Duration: The Programmes lead to the Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject. The Programme extends for a period of six Semesters. The Programme of study shall be by regular attendance for the requisite number of lectures, practical training an
d other means. Applications are invited for admission to the following courses in the Self-Financing Institutions under the direct control of the University
University College of Medical Education (Main Centre: 0481-2598356, 2596831)
1. B.Sc. Nursing*
2 .B.Sc. MLT* (Medical Laboratory Technology)
3. BPT* (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
4. B.Sc. MRT (Medical Radiological Technology)
5. Post Basic B.Sc Degree in Nursing
6. B.Sc. Medical Microbiology
8. M.Sc Nursing*(i) Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing (ii) Medical Surgical (iii) Community Health (iv) Child Health
10. M.Sc Medical Anatomy
11. M.Sc Medical Bio-Chemistry
12. M. Applied Science (Medical Documentation)
13. M. Applied Science (Bio-Medical Instrumentation)
14. M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)
15. MHA (Master of Hospital Administration)).
16. MPH (Master of Public Health)
17. M.Pharm. i. Pharmaceutics ii. Pharmacognosy iii) Pharmacology (iv) Pharmaceutical Chemistry
(* 50% allotments made by Govt)
University College of Applied Sciences (Main Office 0481-2392928)
18. B.Tech (Polymer Engineering)
The candidates are directed to visit the official website of the University www.mgu.ac.in for further details. The applicants can download the application form and prospectus for 2013-14 admissions from the above website.
The applicant has to remit Rs.400/- as Registration Fee (for SC/ST candidates Rs.200/-) along with the application form. The registration fee may be remitted either by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, M.G University, Priyadarsini Hills P.O, Athirampuzha, Kottayam, payable at SBT, M.G.University Campus branch or by way of Pay-in Slip of State Bank of Travancore A/c .No: 67223140391 for UCME courses and A/c. No: 67223235830 for UCAS courses.
Leave your comments for Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam Self-Financing Courses Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus