Prospectus and Application Form can be downloaded from University Website www.kuk.ac.in DD for Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC/BC Candidates of Haryana) in favour of Registrar, K.U. payable at Kurukshetra must be attached with the downloaded Form.
The minimum qualifications for admission to the course is Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2 Standard) from a recognized Board of Education or an equivalent Examination having at least 50% marks in aggregate with English as one of the subjects.
10+2 from a recognized Senior Secondary Board of Education or an equivalent Examination with English as one of the subjects 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility conditions will be given to differently abled candidates.
There shall be no rounding of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination i.e., 50% means exact percentage. Thus, 49.5% or above does not mean 50%.
The course is open only to whole time students and not for employed persons including the Self-employed.
60 + 1 (Additional Seat for Kashmiri Migrant)
The total number of seats in MBA 5-Year Integrated Practice-Oriented course is 60. The admission for these 60 seats will be subject to reservation rules of the University/State Government.
The seats shall be distributed as under :
(1) All India Category including Haryana : 15%
(2) Bonafide Residents of Haryana : 85% (70%of the seatsearmarked for bonafide residents of Haryana will be reserved for the categories as mentioned at (B) below, as per State Govt. policy and remaining 30% seats will be filled from among Haryana General Category)
Applications are to be submitted on the prescribed Application Form appended in this Prospectus; alternatively it can also be downloaded from Kurukshetra University Website: www.kuk.ac.inv.
Application Form not addressed to the Director, Institute of Management Studies, K.U. Kurukshetra and received after the last date and time prescribed in the schedule even sent through Registered / Speed / Ordinary Post etc. will not be entertained and grossly rejected.
The Kurukshetra University shall not be responsible for postal or any other delay as well as loss of Application Form or documents in transit
The Application Form must be addressed clearly in the name of “The Director, Institute of Management Studies, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136 119.”
It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the Admission Form reaches in time in the office of the Institute on the scheduled date and business hours in proper envelope.
In case the Form is downloaded from the website, the bank draft of Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana) in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University (not in the name of Director, Institute of Management Studies, KUK), must be attached with the Form, failing which the application will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
No certificates/copies are to be attached with the Application Form. All the original certificates along with two sets of attested copies of each certificate are to be produced at the time of Interview. However, the following documents must be appended with the Application Form:
i) Acknowledgement Card, duly stamped with Rs.6/-
ii) Admit card in duplicate with attested passport size colored recent photographs to be pasted on the space provided. Photographs are not to be stapled.
iii) Self addressed envelope for Roll No., with postal stamps of Rs.5/-. The address must be written clearly in capital letters on the envelope as also on Address Slips.
iv) 03 Address Slips in Block Letters.
Test Centre: Kurukshetra University
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 08.06.2013 (5:00 p.m.)
Date of Entrance Test*: 15.06.2013 at 10.00 a.m.
Interview: 01.07.2013 to 02.07.2013
Display of 1st List of Selected Candidates : 08.07.2013 at 10.00 a.m.
Dues/Fee to be deposited by: 08.07.2013 & 09.07.2013
Display of 2nd List : 13.07.2013 at 10.00 a.m.
Dues/Fee to be deposited by: 13.07.2013 & 14.07.2013
Display of 3rd List : 17.07.2013 at 10:00 a.m.
Dues/Fee to be deposited by: 17.07.2013 & 18.07.2013
Display of Final List (merit based on Physical Presence): 22.07.2013
** & Dues/Fee to be deposited by:
The list of selected candidates as per schedule will also be available on the University website
1. If any candidate selected for admission fails to deposit his/her fee/dues on the prescribed date & time, he/she would have no claim for admission.
2. Change, if any, shall be notified on the Notice Board of the Institute only. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to remain in touch with the Institute. The contact No. of the Institute is 01744-238258 (Office) and University EPABX 01744-238410, 238629, 238196, 238679 Extn. 2955. The University shall not be responsible for any inconvenience caused to any candidate in this regard.
3. Website: www.kuk.ac.in Fax: 01744-238035, 238277
Leave your comments for Kurukshetra University Five Year Integrated MBA Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus