JAYPEE BUSINESS SCHOOL (JBS) is a leading business school in North India and is backed by the INR 20,000 crore Jaypee Group. JBS lays emphasis on Basics, ICT Integration, Social Internship and Elective modules in both Functional & Sectoral areas. JBS recruiters include PWC, Havells, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, IMRB, Radico Khaitan, HCL Technologies, Pearson Education, Redington, F1F9, S&P Capital IQ and Jaypee Group.
Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates graduating by 30th June, 2013 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest
by Sep 30th, 2013. Those not producing the eligibility certificates as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/
de-registered irrespective of their having joined the program provisionally.
Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT for the current session. Scores must be valid upto February 2013 or later.
Shortlisted applicants (on the basis of relative merit from received applications) will be called for :
Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Submission of application does not qualify the candidate for GD/PI and no refund of application fee is permissible on any account.
The final selection will be based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
Last Date for Submission of JBS Application Form for Final Round: 30 May 2013
GD /PI - Final Round - 6 June 2013
(A) Availability of Application and Brochure
* The Brochure for 2013-15 may be downloaded from the website.
* The Application form and Brochure shall be available for sale in the Institute from 17th December onwards.
* The online facility for application shall also be available at http://getadmissions.com/ from:
* 17th December onwards. (There shall be a discount of Rs 100 for applying online)
* On Cash Payment- Obtain the application form from JIIT in person or by sending the application fee of Rs. 1200/- through demand draft in favour of Jaype Business School payable at Noida/Delhi.
* Online - Apply online at www.getadmissions.com or on the link provided on the right pane of this page. Those applying online must carefully read the instructions regarding submission of the hard copy of the application. Student applying online shall get a discount of Rs. 100 /-
* Download application form– Download hard copy of application form (pdf format), make a DD of Rs. 1200/- in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi and send it to the address as below.
The completed application forms must be submitted along with a photocopy of CAT/MAT/CMAT and GMAT Score card and graduation mark sheet (if already qualified) and other documents as mentioned in the application.
Hostel accommodation currently is not available. However, new hostel is likely to come up in the year 2014, where majority of MBA students may be accommodated in the hostel.
* Placement after education is a process dependent on knowledge acquired by students, his / her aptitude and attitude, besides the economic conditions prevailing around us. JBS tries to prepare the students to make meaningful contribution in corporate world besides furthering once professional goals. It is specifically notified that JBS in any way is not guaranteeing Campus placement at any stage and expects its students to make their own mark in the corporate world in true traditions of our famous “Gurukul Teachings”.
For the latest update on the JBS placement please visit web link http://www.jbs.ac.in/jbs/mba_placements.php
More Details :
Leave your comments for Jaypee Business School, Noida MBA Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus