Indus Business Academy (IBA) is one of the premier Institutes in India offering Two Years - Full Time (Residential) PGDM Programme and at present ranked among top 1% B-Schools in country (as per the latest statistics, more than 5,000 Institutes offer Management Programmes). PGDM (approved by the All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE) offered at IBA is a two-year Full time, residential programme leading to a Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
– Learning in classroom, live projects & fieldwork, understanding of the organizations and management training thus an experiential learning programme. BA welcomes hardworking, ambitious, committed, result oriented and focused students to experience the rigors of a world class Post Graduate Management Programme (PGDM) for the 13th Batch at Bangalore Campus
* A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGG with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories).
OR Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor degree, are also eligible to apply.
* Applicant must appear for any one of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form
CAT 2012 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs).
* XAT 2013 (XLRI Admission Test).
* ATMA 2012 & 2013 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
* MAT Sept. 2012, Dec. 2012, Feb 2013 & May 2013. (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA).
* CMAT 2012 & 2013 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
* GMAT & GRE (Results after April 2012 are accepted).
* Entrance Tests conducted by State Governments 2013 like MHCET, KMAT, PGCET etc.
Application Forms & prospectus are available at Both campuses of IBA (Bangalore & Greater Noida) on payment of Rs. 1,000/- Select Branches of IMS, T.I.M.E, Bulls Eye, Cereberal Heights, Career Launcher (Selected Centres) and INFLUENCE on payment of Rs. 1,000/- Download Application Form from www.iba.ac.in Apply ONLINE from above mentioned IBA’s websites. Payment through Demand Draft: To apply Online, applicant needs to keep Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- ready in favour of ‘Arihant Education & Research Foundation’, payable at Bangalore
Payment through Payment Gateway: Applicants can pay Online through Master/Visa Debit/Credit Card Application kit can be availed through post by sending Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- in favor of ‘Arihant Education & Research Foundation’, payable at Bangalore
Last Date to Apply is 9th June, 2013
New Academic Session will commence in between 15th June, 2013 and 1st July, 2013
Download application form or apply online www.iba.ac.in
Leave your comments for Indus Business Academy Bangalore PGDM Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on