Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee for admission to full-time/part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs in Management Studies offered in various specializations at all departments/centres including Institute Instrumentation Centre, Centre of Excellence in Transportation Systems, Centre of Excellence in Disaster Mitigation and Management and Centre of Excellence in Nanotechnology for the spring semester of the session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Roorkee:
* Candidates holding B.E./B.Tech or equivalent, M.E/M.Tech or equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply.
* Candidates holding M.Sc./M.A./M.Com are eligible to apply.
* Candidates with master of Management/M.B.A or equivalent are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for IIT Roorkee:
* The candidate is required to register and fill the application online from September 27, 2013 to October 21, 2013 by accessing http://pgadm.iitr.ernet.in.
* After finalizing, download the online filled application and bank challan simultaneously, then the requisite fee of Rs.200/- for GEN/OBC and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PD category candidates must be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India throughout the country through bank challan on next working day of finalization of online application and or before the last date i.e. October 22, 2013.
* Duly filled-in application form with appropriate enclosures must be sent by speed post (preferably) or by registered post to The Chairman, PG Admission, PG Admission Office, Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee-247667, Uttarakhand so as to reach on or before October 25, 2013.
Last date for applying online: Monday, October 21, 2013.
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee Ph.D Programme in Management Studies Admission 2013-14comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on