IIT Gandhinagar invites applications to M.Tech. programmes in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Materials Science & Engineering for the year 2013-2014. The M.Tech. curriculum at IIT Gandhinagar has been designed to be highly creative with a focus on interdisciplinary skills and high quality thesis work. IIT Gandhinagar also offers the option of a post-graduate diploma in engineering (D.IIT), which is a one year programme designed to be an intensive course-work based programme with no thesis requirements.
* Minimum of 55% marks / 5.5 (on a 10 point scale) in B.E. /B.Tech. or equivalent in appropriate branches (50% marks/5.0 CPI for SC /ST)
* Candidates who have a valid GATE score are eligible to apply for M.Tech. GATE is not required for application to M.Tech. on a part-time basis or for the DIIT programme.
* B.Tech. graduates from the IITs with CGPA/CPI of 8.0 or above (on scale of 10) would be eligible to admission without having to appear in GATE
* Candidates applying for the regular M.Tech. programme and who are sponsored by their employers do not require GATE score and can be considered as sponsored candidates provided (a) candidate has been in service for more than 2 years (b) employer grants 2 years of study leave and (c) employer undertakes to financially support the candidate for the entire duration of 2 years.
* A student should maintain a minimum SPI of 5.5 and a minimum CPI of 6.0 at the end of every semester in coursework.
* A student should not accumulate more than three U grades in project.
* Full-time M. Tech. students will have a maximum of three years to earn the degree.
Eligible candidates admitted to full-time M.Tech. programme will receive a monthly scholarship of Rs. 8000/- . D.IIT/Part time M.Tech. students will not receive any stipend.
Last date for submitting applications - 05 April 2013
Web announcement of candidates short-listed for interview - 17 April 2013
Test/interview for M.Tech. admissions - 04-06 May 2013
Web announcement of selected candidates - 17 May 2013
Last date for payment of fees - 06-07 June 2013
More Details :
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on