Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), Delhi MBF Admission 2013
Management of Business Finance (MBF)
(2 Year Full Time Regular Post Graduate Diploma in Business Finance approved by AICTE)
* Graduation in any discipline with min. 50% marks [45% marks for SC/ST/OBC].
* Final year Candidates may apply.
Written Test [CAT / XAT / AIMA-MAT / CMAT (AICTE) / GMAT] ; and Interview
Exemption From Written Exam:
* Grad. / PG marks > 75% (for Engg./Technical/Science Stream) & > 65% (for Commerce / Arts Stream), NRIs First 3 Univ. Toppers, College Topper (Ist Position) & Celebrities in Sports, Arts, Music, Dance, Modelling etc.
Financial Assistance :
Scholarship of Rs. 20,000/- per Semester for University Toppers (Top 3 only) & College Topper (Ist Position) (with Distinction).
Other Freeships, fellowships & Graduate assistantships for deserving candidates Fellow Programme in Business Administration (FBA Finance)
(3 year Research Program along the lines of Ph.D)
Post Graduation in any discipline with min. 60% marks [55% marks for SC/ST/OBC]. Final year Candidates may apply.
* IIF uses CAT/ XAT / AIMA-MAT / CMAT (AICTE) / GMAT for short listing candidates only.
* AICTE/IIMs/XLRI/AIMA have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programmes.
* Admission to IIF programs is very rigorous and purely based on Merit.
How to Apply
* Appear for the WrittenTest
* Fill up Online Application From at http://registration.iif.edu OR obtain Prospectus & Application Form
* Application Fee : Paid via Credit / Debit Card or via Demand Draft of Rs. 1,250/-
* Final Selection based on WrittenTest & Interview
* Last date : 31st March 2013
More Details :
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), Delhi MBF Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on