Application are invited for Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma Management (23rd Batch) and Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (8th Batch) Admission 2014
Keeping in view the commitment of FORE School of Management, New Delhi to promote executive management education in the country, the three-year part-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme was started by the Institute in 1992. The Programme is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India.
This programme is designed to impart knowledge and skills in the basic and functional areas of management. It is meant for young professionals who are working as Middle/Junior level Executives/Officers in public or private sector organizations, but have not had an opportunity to acquire formal management education.
Being a part time programme, it caters to those working in and around Delhi and National Capital Region (NCR).
The total number of approved seats available for this Programme is 150.
The primary objective of the programme is to develop analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities of the students by exposing them to the use of various management tools and techniques.
Some other objectives of the programme include-
* To stimulate understanding of real business world with an emphasis on practical cases.
* To learn ways to implement classroom/learning in workplace.
* To inculcate values and attitudes which equip them with social awareness and responsibility.
* To provide platform for networking with fellow executives with rich industry experience.
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme-
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
MINIMUM TWO years of work experience after Graduation as on 31st July 2013
The Bachelor’s Degree must be of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
* Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a written test and personal interview to be conducted on in the Institute’s premises in New Delhi.
* Consistent academic record, work experience and performance in Written Test and Interview are the various parameters of selection.
* Final selection on the basis of consistent academic record, work experience and performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
Candidates interested in applying are requested to note the following-
* Candidates can apply online http://www.fsm.ac.in/signin.php by paying Rs 1650/- either through net banking/credit/debit card or Demand Draft. On successful payment, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
* Candidates applying online through Demand Draft must send the Demand Draft made in favour of “FORE School of Management” and payable at New Delhi along with the print-out of the e-mail confirmation of the application submission by post/courier so as to reach the Institute on or before the last date of application.
Leave your comments for Fore School of Management Post Graduate Diploma Business Administration (PGDM) Part Time Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on