It’s an AICTE Approved Full time PGDM program.
- 2 years and timings are Saturday 4pm to 8 pm and Sunday 8:30am to 4:30 pm.
– Global immersion program at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The Students will get to learn from some of the top notch faculty members from one of the world’s best universities. The curriculum also includes visiting places of cultural interest to learn more about Singapore and South-east Asia.
- Credit courses customized for the working executive’s profile from Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Information Technology, International Business and Project Management with focus on strategy.
- Regular online assessments, online submission of Assignments, case based teaching, live projects, ERP based institute interface and module management through EBS Blackboard
- 3.8 Lakhs with international certificate program ( with 5-6 days international immersion)
Graduation in any stream with 50% (General Category) and 45% (Reserved Category) with Minimum 18 months of work experience with entrance exam score.
Register with EBS with separate application form amounting Rs.200 which is available through the following modes:
- Plot No. HAF-1, Sector – 9, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075. The application form can also be downloaded or filled online on the institute website: http://www.ebs.ac.in
For admissions, please contact: +91 (11) 46451000 or 9560790900, Email: incompany.ebs.ac.in
Online: Apply on Hindustan Times website http://ams.mycollegeform.com/era-business-school/admission/
Download the form from the EBS website and post it to the 'Chairperson - Admissions' along with a Demand Draft of Rs200 in favor of 'ERA Business School' payable at New Delhi to the above mentioned address.
Registration opens: Registration for this programme will start from 10th September 2013
Selection Process: 28th September
Leave your comments for Era Business School New Delhi PGDM Program Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on