Course: Master in Human Resource and Organisational Management (MHROM) 2 year full-time Post-Graduate Course with good placement facilities offered only and exclusively through Calcutta University’s own Post Graduate Department in Alipore Campus.
Hons. (10+2+3) or Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Technology / Medical Sciences / Professional Courses/ or its equivalent* from any recognized University.
*The Minimum qualifications for admission to the Courses is (i) Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts/Science/Commerce etc. (ii) “Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering & Technology / Medical Science / Professional Courses/ or its equivalent from any recognized University”. [For Equivalence clearance: Registrar Office, College Street, Campus]
All candidates must submit relevant UGC specified national entrance tests like CAT/MAT/XMAT/JEMAT Score
Cut Off: 40 Percentile (Total) followed by GD&PI.
The schedule of GD and PI will be notified in this website (www.bmcaluniv.org) and the Departmental Notice Board in 1st week March 2014.
* Mark sheets from School leaving to latest (attested photocopies)
* Rs. 1500/- D.D. in favour of “Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A. & F), Calcutta University”
* Caste or any other reservation Certificate (if applicable), (attested photocopies
To Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Alipore Campus (6th Floor),
1, Reformatory Street,
Kolkata- 700 027
by January 20, 2014
* Rs.60,000/- at the time of admission to Semester- I & II (including Rs.10,000/- Refundable Caution Money)
* Rs.50,000/- at the time admission to Semester – III & IV
Request for refund will be entertained only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimidated within 15 days of the commencement of classes of Semester-I.
* 2 Placement Officers & Active Placement Cell
* Computer Lab with Internet
* Strong Alumni network
Leave your comments for Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta MHROM Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on