Application are invited for XIXth two-year Post Graduate Programme in Communication (PGDPC) Admission 2013
The Delhi School of Communication (DSC) invites applications for its XIXth two-year Post Graduate Programme in Communication (PGDPC). This is a dual qualification program awarding both the PGDPC (Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Communication along with the MMC (Masters in Mass Communication) from Guru Jambheshwar University (UGC and AICTE approved).
Founded in 1995, today the integrated marketing communication programme is considered to be top of the line communications programme and is highly coveted amongst Post Graduate students. The DSC programme is a broad based course covering Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, and Branding. DSC was started by a group of industry leaders and academicians, who felt a need to better align academics with industry requirements.
Work exposure via internships is therefore is an integral part of the programme. DSC students are placed for internships (full day work experience) for upto 4 months and are placed for apprenticeships (half day work experience) between 3 to 6 months. While obtaining relevant work experience, students also earn attractive stipends alongside obtaining valuable work experience. Work experience gained during the program combined with outstanding industry faculty ensure placements in leading agencies such as JWT, Edelman, Genesis BM, Perfect Relations & McCann Erikson, Mudra, among others upto 3 months before graduation.
* Graduates or those completing graduation in 2013 in any stream may apply for the programme.
* Application forms may be downloaded or submitted online itself at www.dsc.edu.in .
* For admission to DSC, students have to clear either the MAT/CAT/ATMA examination or sit for the DSC internal Admission exam.
* The DSC Admission test is for 1 ½ hrs testing an individual on basic reasoning, logic and creative writing skills.
* Basic knowledge on Advertising and Media is also tested. Thereafter they need to sit for a ½ hr Psychological Test, testing a candidate’s creative writing skills and emotional quotient.
* Both the Internal Exam and Psychological Test are available online this year.
This is followed by a Personality Interview, the third and final step towards obtaining admission to DSC.
Interested students may
email their queries at [email protected] or
call at 91.9810474269, 91.9958635140, 29531556/9
Leave your comments for Delhi School of Communication Post Graduate Programme in Communication (PGDPC) Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on