Write BBA/B.E./BCA or as the case may be [qualifying examination]
1) Candidates must have appeared in CAT-2012 / CMAT- SEPT 2012 or FEB 2013 and should have valid Score in CAT-2012 / CMAT- SEPT 2012 or FEB 2013.
2) Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the cent ral or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
3) Candidates must have minimum 50% mark s or equivalent CGPA in Honours / aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in graduation.
4) Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s programme in 2013 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item 3 above) based on latest available grades / marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the programme provisionally. At the time of the
counselling they must bring the following:
a) A certificate in original from the Principal of their Institute stating that by 30 June 2013, they will have appeared for exam
ination in all subjects required for obtaining their Bachelor’s degree.
b) A certificate in original from the Principal certifying that they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item (3) above), based on latest available grades /marks.
Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the Bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification with requisite marks as per item
(3) above. They must submit proof of passing their final examinations with requisite marks by 31 October 2013. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
5)Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance- learning programmes are eligible only if
(a) the programmes are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU, (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying,
with minimum requisite marks in average calculated as per item
(3) above. They must enclose photocopies of pass certificate and marksheets of qualifying examination with their application.
How to Apply
The MBA Information Brochure 2013 covers admissions to the 2-year (4-semester) full-time MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme 2013 offered at the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, and it’s other Campuses at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur, Noida and Patna. The programme will commence in July 2013. The provisional selections will be made on the basis of total percentiles / scores obtained by a candidate in CAT-2012 / CMAT- Sept 2012 or Feb 2013 of eligible applicants.
* Last date for receipt of completed forms alongwith crossed Demand Draft at respective
Campuses (Campus of place for study)- 10 April 2013 Wednesday
* Display of Campus-wise list of eligible candidates on the Institute website / Notice Boar
ds of concerned Campuses : 20 April 2013 Saturday
* Classes Commence at all Campuses 15 July 2013 (Monday)
Please click here to download the Application Form
Leave your comments for Birla Institute of Technology BIT MBA Admissions 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on