Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University invites application in prescribed form for the entrance examination of Ph.D. course in various subjects. The application form will be available on University's website from 12th December 2013. Last date to submit application is 24th December 2013. The entrance examination is scheduled on 5th January, 2014 at the University campus. The prescribed fees shall be paid only through Demand Draft or Bankers Cheque in favor of “Coordinator, Ph.D. Entrance Test, MKBU”. For application form, eligibility and other relevant details visit University's web site : www.mkbhavuni.edu.in
This test is only for deciding eligibility and the Ph.D. registration of the candidate will be subject to the availability of the supervisor / guide and resources / infrastructure in the respective subject. Reservation will be as per rules.
Exemption from Ph.D. entrance test (PET) :
Those who fulfill following conditions shall be exempted from PET :
(i) A candidate who has passed National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/CSIR, Gujarat State Level Eligibility Test (GSLET) conducted by
appropriate authority or any other test conducted by any institution approved by UGC.
(ii) M.Phil. degree candidates from any statutory university whose admission at M.Phil. has been done through an entrance test. The certificate mentioning so shall be presented from the institute/university where candidates have achieved M.Phil degree. Such candidates must apply with all relevant documents directly to The O.S.D. (Academic), Academic Section, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Campus, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar.
Mode/ Medium of Examination:
(1) The question paper of Paper-I, Section-1 (Research Aptitude & Basic Computer Skills shall be provided in Gujarati and English) and Section – 2 (Basic English language) will be provided in English only.
(2) The question paper of Paper-II (Knowledge of Concerned Subject) shall be provided in English except in the subjects falling in Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce.
(3) The question papers of Paper – II for Hindi, Gujarati and English will be provided in the respective languages only.
(a) For candidates of general category: Rs.1250/=00
(b) For candidates of SC/ST categories: Rs. 1000/=00
1. Availability of application form on university website: 12th December, 2013
2. Last date of receiving the forms : 24th December, 2013
3. Date of the PET examination : 5th January, 2014
Leave your comments for Bhavnagar University Ph.D. Entrance Examination 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on