Bharati Vidyapeeth University MBA Admissions 2013
* A graduate with bachelor or masters degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university; or
* The candidates in the final year degree (bachelor’s or masters) are also eligible to apply
* The admission of student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute
* The candidate should be an Indian National
* The candidate should have completed minimum of 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis)
* The candidates who have pursued their graduation in any medium other than English will have to complete an orientation course in English provided by Institutes satisfactorily
* The candidate who has done his graduation on part time or one time seating basis or on a two year basis are not eligible
* The entrance test B-MAT-2013 for admission to MBA programme will be of 250 marks
* It will consists of written test, group discussion and personal interview
* The written test will be conducted from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm, for two and half hours duration
* The group discussion and personal interview will be held at the designated centres
* The written test comprises of 200 marks
* It will be of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives with single correct or most probable answer
* There is no negative marking
* The entrance test B-MAT 2013 will be conducted on 24th March, 2013, 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
The B-MAT-2013 test will be held at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Karnal, Patna
A candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA, MBA (HRM), MBA (ITM), MBA (FM) programme should submit the application form, enclosed along with this brochure, duly completed along with payment of Rs 1,500/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft on any scheduled bank on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd drawn in favour of the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune
* The last date of submission of application form is 16th March, 2013, 05.00 p.m.
* Date of entrance test (written): 24th March, 2013, 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
* Declaration of result on www.bvuniversity.edu.in: 09th April, 2013
* Commencement of classes: 01st July, 2013
Last date for submitting the completed application form upto 05.00 p.m.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University CET Dept,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
More Details :
Leave your comments for Bharati Vidyapeeth University MBA Admissions 2013comments powered by Disqus