We are looking for young, qualified, mobile and active minds who can be inducted into Bank of Baroda as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I after imparting them with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
Bank of Baroda invites young, bright graduates or students in the final year of their graduation who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s largest and best Banks to apply for admissions to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking, and which comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the course.
Degree with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or
Any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Students appearing in final year degree exams can also apply subject to their submitting their Final Degree Mark sheet & Provisional Certificate on or before 01.09.2013 and securing minimum percentage as stated above
* Age (As on 01.09.2013) Minimum 21 years- Maximum 26 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1987 and not later than 01.09.1992 (both dates inclusive)
Candidates can apply online only from 04.05.2013 to 18.05.2013 through the link in the careers page of the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should--
* scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in the Advertisement.
* Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges in any of the Bank of Baroda branches).
* have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention his / her email ID to/ or of any other person.
* In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 550/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
* Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and click on the given link (click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING” ) to open up the On-Line Application Form.
* Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
Start date for Online Registration 04.05.2013
Online Payment of Application Fees 04.05.2013 to 18.05.2013
Offline Payment of Application Fees 07.05.2013 to 22.05.2013
Last date for Online Registration 18.05.2013
Download of Call letter for Examination After 25.06.2013
Date of Examination (Tentative) 07.07.2013
Leave your comments for Baroda Manipal School of Banking Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on