Application are invited for Masters Programmes in Education and in Development for 2014-16.
Eligibility criteria :
Master of Arts in Education and Master of Arts in Development
* Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management, etc.,)
* Candidates with work experience are actively encouraged to apply
* Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final examinations and are expecting their results by July 2014 are eligible to apply. The offer of provisional admission to Azim Premji University is valid only on successful graduation
Selection Process :
The selection process to the programmes will have a written test and a personal interview
* Test: Eligible candidates will be required to take a National Entrance Test on
* February 16, 2014 (Sunday).
* To enable easy access for students, the test is conducted at 34 centres across the country including 3 online centres.
* The National Entrance Test will be objective in nature comprising of Multiple Choice Questions testing reading comprehension, logical ability and general and social awareness. The test paper will be in English.
Sponsored Candidates :
Candidates sponsored by other organisations are welcome at the University – the sponsoring organisation can approach the University for a direct and long-term tie up. Sponsored candidates will also go through the same selection process as all other applicants.
To fill the Application form online Click here.
To download the Application form Click here.
Download the fee payment challan:
* State Bank of India
* Union Bank of India
Online: Candidate can register online with their e-mail ID and other details as required. On successful registration, a confirmatory mail will be sent to the registered e-mail ID with a link to access the form and complete it online. Payment can be made online using a credit / debit card or via internet banking account.
Offline: Candidates can download and print the Application form and fee payment challan. The details on the form can be hand written and sent to Admissions Cell along with a copy of degree certificate and the University copy of the fee paid challan. The completed filled in application form with enclosures should be mailed to: Admissions Cell, Azim Premji University, PES Institute of Technology Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road), Bangalore, 560100.
Candidates can apply for one or both programmes. Application fee of Rs.250/- remains same whether you apply for one or both programmes.
Issue of application forms by post/uploaded online: 04th Dec 2013 onwards
Last date of issue of forms by post: 31st Jan 2014
Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 07th Feb 2014
National Entrance Test-2014 16th Feb 2014 (Sunday)
Announcement of eligible candidates for personal interview: First week of Mar-2014
Personal Interviews: 10th – 22nd March 2014
Announcement of selected candidates: Third week of Apr-2014
Orientation programme begins July 2014
Commencement of Academic session 04th Aug 2014
More Details :
Leave your comments for Azim Premji University Masters Programmes in Education and Development Admission 2014-16comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on