The admission process for the new academic session starts from mid Feb,2013 @ Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication
Application invited for Following course admission
Post Graduate Diploma in :
1. Television & Radio Journalism / Production
(with focus on: News Reporting / Anchoring / Electronic Cinematography & Video Editing)
2. Social Media & Web Journalism
3. Corporate Communication & Event Management
4. Advertising & Marketing Communication
Graduation from a recognised university.
Admission Procedure :
All eligible candidates will be called for an entrance examination in Institute’s Campus, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Through Interview Only:
* Those candidates who have secured 60% aggregate or above marks in graduation or in first two years of graduation and whose result is awaited, will be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test.
* They will be considered for admission under ‘Direct Admission’ category and will only have to appear for an Interview.
Prospectus Availability :
* Prospectus for all PG Diploma courses will be available from Feb., 2013 onwards at Apeejay Campus, Dwarka, New Delhi.
* Forms can also be downloaded from our website www.apeejay.edu/aimc and send it duly filled in form along with Rs.850 DD.
Prospectus Fee :
Rs.800/- by cash and Rs.850/- by DD / Pay order favouring:
“Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication” Payable at New Delhi
Course Fee :
Rs.1,75,000/- (to be paid in two installments i.e. Rs.1,00,000 + Rs.75,000)
Scholarship available to the meritorious students belonging to Economically Weaker Section. (for details contact admission office)
Internships in specialized area is mandatory for each course and will be arranged during Feb.– Apr.
Ph.:011- 2536 7821, 2536 3979-80 (Mob.) 08447779011
Leave your comments for Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication PG Diploma Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on