Eligibility for Admission :
* Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50 % marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer science/Biology put together are eligible for admission. However average 70% marks for PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) in qualifying examination is desirable.
* He/She shall be qualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam 2012 for all seats other than NRI Quota.
* Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC (Socially and Educationally Backward Classes) with a total annual income not exceeding Rs. 4.5 lakhs, will have a relaxation of 5% marks.
* Reservation of seats shall be as per rules prescribed in the relevant rules by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Kerala.
50% of the seats will be allotted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Govt. of Kerala
B.Tech Fee Stucture:
Annual tuition fees for students allotted as per merit rank list by management counseling-Rs.90,000/- (To be remitted at the college on allotment).
Important Dates :
1. Issue of application form begins : 21st May, 2012
2. Last date for submission of application: 6 Jun 2012
3. Dates for selection and admission will be announced later.