Eligibility to appear for the Entrance Examination:
The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the M.B.B.S. Course.
Candidate must have passed HSC/CBSE/ISCE in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany and Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 75% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Botany and Zoology.
Candidates who have passed the HSC in Vocational stream are not eligible to apply.
Submission of Application:
* Application forms should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
* Furnishing of false information or suppression of material information in the form will make the application treated as cancelled.
* The University reserves the right to change any of the conditions enumerated periodically or for the purpose of complying with any of the regulations of the statutory councils.
* Applications with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date will be rejected without any intimation to the candidates.
* The institute shall not be held responsible for any postal delay, loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the candidates.
How to Apply:
Application along with prospectus can be obtained on payment of Rs1000/- made through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, payable at Chennai. The form can be obtained in person/through post/may be downloaded from the University website. If the form is downloaded, the completed form must be accompanied by a D.D. as per the above instruction.
The Completed Application form accompanied by DD can be sent to:
Chettinad Academy of Research and Education,
Chettinad Health City Campus,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR, Chennai),
Kelambakkam, Kanchipuram Dist.
T +91 (0)44 4741 1000
F +91 (0)44 4741 1011