See this page in HINDI >>

Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University SRTMU, M.Phil Admissions 2011-2012

 
 
Last Application Date: 2nd September 2011
Exam Date:

Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University SRTMU, Maharashtra

M.Phil Admissions 2011-2012

Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded, Maharashtra has invited applications for admission to Master of Philosophy course of Academic Year 2011-12.

Eligibility and Admission:
i) 55% marks at Master’s Degree in relevant subject or Grade B according to UGC Norms of grading in relevant / related subject for open categories and 50% marks for reserved categories.
ii) Candidates will be admitted on the basis of
(a) the performance of the candidate at the Master Degree and (b) the performance in the entrance test conducted by the university.
Entrance Test will include subjects related to the Master’s Degree in the subject concerned, research aptitude and general knowledge. Merit list will be prepared based on the average marks obtained in both Master’s Degree examination and the entrance test.
iii) Preference will be given to the teacher fellows working in the recognized institutions or colleges affiliated to the university.
iv) Candidates from this university are eligible to apply for 70% seats of the total intake capacity, whereas the students from the other universities may apply for 30% seats of the total intake capacity. Over and above quota is 20% for other states.

Application:
Registration and Entrance Fee is Rs. 1000/- for Open Rs. 750/- for Reserve Category
MPhil Prospectus and application is available at Website: www.srtmun.ac.in
and duly filled up form with said fees kindly submit at following centers:
Post Graduate Department, SRTM University, Nanded
Dayanand College, Latur
Havagi Swami College, Udgir, Dist. Latur
Mumtaj Education Societies Research Institute, Parbhani
Peoples College, Nanded

Last Date of Submission of Duly Filled Form: -2nd Spt. 2011

Central Entrance Test for all M. Phil. in all the subjects will be conducted from 11.30 am to 1.15 pm on Sunday, 11 September 2011. The center for this test will be Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded.

For details, visit the website link:
http://www.srtmun.ac.in/updates/Prospectus%20M.Phi.-2011-12.pdf

Related Courses: Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
 
 
 

Leave your comments for Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University SRTMU, M.Phil Admissions 2011-2012

comments powered by Disqus
Browse Exam Notifications

Stay connected with us on