Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology (RSET), Kochi
RSET, Rajagiri Valley P.O. , Kochi- 682 039
M.Tech Admissions 2011-2012
Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology (RSET), Kochi, has invited applications for admission to M.Tech Programmes of Academic Year 2011-12 in the following specializations:
1. Signal Processing (SP)
2. Information systems(IS)
3. Industrial Drives and Control (IDAC)
4. VLSI and Embedded System (VAES)
Eligibility will be subject to the rules and regulations of Mahatma Gandhi University/AICTE.
a) The candidates shall be citizens of India.
b) The candidates shall have acquired the prescribed qualification from an institution approved by the AICTE and Mahatma Gandhi University.
c) Candidates shall have
i. Valid GATE score
ii. For M. Tech. SP: At least 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in AEI/ EIE/IC/ ECE/EEE
iii. For M. Tech. IS : At least 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in CSE/IT
iv. For M. Tech. IDAC: At least 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in EEE.
v. For M. Tech. VAES: At least 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in ECE/Applied Electronics / Applied Electronics and Instrumentation.
d) Candidates, who have passed AMIE/AMIETE examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission to institutions under Universities of Kerala.
1. They must have valid GATE score
2. A minimum of 55% marks for Section B in AMIE examination
3. Minimum three years of professional experience in the field of specialization after acquiring the qualifying
e) Non GATE candidates have to appear for a test conducted by the institution.
f) For SC/ST candidates a pass in the above mentioned degrees is sufficient.
g) Candidates who have qualifying degree awarded from Universities other than M.G. University shall submit Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University as well as Migration Certificate at the time of admission.
h) Candidates who have appeared for final examination of any of the qualifying examinations may also apply provided their results are made available at the time of admission.
Application forms and prospectus can be obtained from the office of RSET, Rajagiri Valley P.O. , Kochi- 682 039 on payment of Rs. 500 ( Rs. Five hundred only) or can be downloaded from the website www.rajagiritech.ac.in (link: http://www.rajagiritech.ac.in/pdf/M.Tech_%20RSET_2011.pdf )
Such applications have to be submitted along with a DD of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) drawn in favour of "Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology" payable at Ernakulam.
Application forms can also be submitted online on the website www.rajagiritech.ac.in (link: http://188.8.131.52/mtech ). After submission a printout of the application along with affixing the photograph & signature and DD of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) drawn in favour of "Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology" payable at Ernakulam
Last date for submission of completed applications to RSET, Rajagiri Valley P.O. , Kochi- 682 039 is 12-7-2011 (4.00 PM)
Copies of documents to be submitted along with the applications form:
1) Qualifying examination certificate / provisional certificate and mark lists.
2) GATE score card (for candidates with valid Gate score)
3) Community certificate issued by the competent authority for candidates claiming eligibility for reservation under SC/ST quota.
4) Proof of date of birth.
5) Sponsorship certificate from the competent authority in the prescribed format (For sponsored candidates).
6) Experience certificate (if applicable).
7) Certificate from the parish priest in the case of Christian Community including Latin Catholic / Dalit Christian candidates
For further details, logon to the link: