Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, JNAFAU, Hyderabad
Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
B.Arch Admissions 2011-2012
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for B.Arch Course of Year 2011.
1) A pass at 10+2 examination or equivalent with 50% marks as aggregate and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
2) Should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
3) Should belong to the State of A.P and belonging to AU / OU / SVLJ / NL local areas as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions order, 1974 and its amendments.
Diploma holders qualified in NATA examination with two years of work experience will alone be considered for admission into6yearsS.Arch.(Part-Time) course at JNAFAU.Schoolof Planning and Architecture, Hyderabad
Candidates seeking admission should satisfy the eligibility criteria and shall attend the registration process at Test Centers for NATA Examination.
1) AP 01 JNAFAU School of Planning and Architecture, Masab Tank. Hyderabad. Ph: 040-23317006.
2) AP 02 Andhra University College of Engineering, Department ot Architecture, Visakhapatnam. Ph: 0891 -2844973.
3) AP 03 CSI institute of Technology, Opp: Anand Theater, 145, Mclntyre Road, Sec-bad. Ph: 040-27817548.
4) AP 04 Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture. 86, Madhapur, Hyderabad. Ph- 040-23113699
5) AP 05 S.A.R. College of Architecture, Agiripally, Krishna Dist. Ph:08656-224770.
6) AP 5A S.A.R College of Architecture, Consultancy Cell, Venkateswara Complex, Opp: Fortune Murali Park, Vijayawada. Ph: 08656-224771.
7) AP 0B Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur. Ph: 0863-2293269.
8) AP 09 Masterji College of Architecture, Warangal. Ph: 0870-2559560.
9) AP 10 Vaishnavi School of Architecture & Planning, Madhapur, Hyderabad. Ph:040-23116699.
Candidates shall enroll their candidature at the respective NATA examination centers by submitting duly filled in application form along a Registration fee of Rs.200/- (for SC / ST Rs.100/- only) in the form of DD, Cash / Pay order In case the candidates are from Hyderabad in favor of "The Convener, NATA-Admissions-2011". They shall also submit the following documents attached to the application form, such as. NATA Score Card, 10+2 (or) equivalent marks memo, SSC (or) equivalent certificate, caste certificate (in case of BC / SC / ST / Spl. Category), study certificate/ residence certificate (from MRO / Tahsildar - mentioning their past 7 years of stay) to prove their local area status.
Last date for submission of applications complete in all respect, including registration fee from the respective NATA Test Centers, to the Convener, NATA- Admissions 2011 is 26-07-2011 by 5:00 pm.
For details, logon to the link: