ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2011
PG Programme in Global Business Operations
•Admission Notification (2011-13 Batch)
•Online Admission: http://www.admissionhelp.com/srcc/
Admission to Post Graduate Programme in Global Business Operations
Admission Batch 2011-2013
Shri Ram College of Commerce offers admission to two-year full-time post-graduate programme in Global Business Operations of the University of Delhi for the academic batch of 2011-2013.
The brief details of the course and admission procedure is as follows:
1. Course : Post-graduate programme in Global Business Operations.
2. Duration : Two-year (full-time)
3. Medium of Instruction : English
4. Number of Seats : 62
5. Reservation available : SC 15% (9), ST 7.5% (5), OBC 27% (17), Physically Challenged 3% (2 supernumerary )
6. Minimum Eligibility for Admission : Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from a recognised University. Final year students may also apply. 5% relaxation in marks is available to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category.
7. Course Fee : About Rs. 49,300/- (apppox) per year.
(Fees is subject to revision)
8. Admission Procedure : On the basis of following :-
(a) Entrance Test
(b) Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI)
Each candidate would be required to appear for a written entrance test. Limited number of candidates would be invited for the GDPI in order of merit under each category. Final admission list would be drawn category-wise on merit basis taking aggregate marks secured in entrance test and GDPI.
A separate waiting list would also be drawn on merit basis to fill the vacancies, in case exists in future.
9. Entrance Test Date : Sunday, 23rd January, 2011.
Timings : 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
10. Entrance test venues : Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Mumbai, Nagpur, Hyderabad, & Trivendrum.
(The college can withdraw a test centre in case sufficient number of candidates do not opt any particular test centre. Such test centre would be shifted to nearest test centre.)
11. Date of the opening of the sale of Prospectus with Application form and submission of Application Form 1st November, 2010
12. Last Date for obtaining and submitting application form : 31st December, 2010 (4.00 p.m.)
13. How to obtain application form
(A) (B) (C) (D)
In Person : Prospectus containing Application Form can be purchased from the office of Section Officer (Admn.), Shri Ram College of Commerce, Maurice Nagar, Delhi – 110 007 between 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) on cash payment of Rs.1,000/- (Rs. 800/- for OBC/SC/ST/PwD candidates).
The amount of Rs.1,000/- and Rs.800/- includes examination fee and other incidental charges for selection process.
By Post : If required by Post in India, send a Bank Draft of Rs.1,050/- (Rs. 850/- for OBC/SC/ST/ PwD candidates). This includes Rs.50/- for dispatch charges of Prospectus.
The Draft should be drawn in favour of Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, payable at Delhi and should be send to The Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Maurice Nagar, Delhi – 110 007.
From Website : Candidates can also download application form & other documents from the College website www.srcc.edu and use it for applying for the course as per instructions given in 14 (C) of this notice.
From Selected Branches of Bank of Baroda: Forms are also available from the selected branches of Bank of Baroda located at different places all over India. The list of such banks is appended to this notice.
14. How to fill application form, attach required documents and submit duly completed application form.
(A) How to fill Application Form and attach other documents:
(a). The Application Form, Admit Cards and other required enclosures are placed in the prospectus. Fill information in the form and other enclosures neatly & carefully. Avoid cuttings.
(b). Paste your latest colour passport size photograph at appropriate places – one in the Application Form and remaining two in the Admit Cards.
(c). Arrange & staple forms and other enclosures in the following sequence:
1. Application Form
2. A note about yourself
3. Photocopy of category certificate
(those who are applying any under any reserved category)
4. Address sticker slip
6. Admission Tickets (Both the cards – 2A & 2B)
7. Acknowledgement Card
(B) How to submit Application Form :
In person : Do not attach Acknowledgement Card with the Application Form.
Submit Acknowledgement Card separately together with application form & other documents and obtain Receipt/Roll No. from the counter.
The application form can be deposited with the College between 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all working days (Monday to Friday).
By post or courier : Insert application form and other required documents in 9 x 6 inch printed envelop provided with the prospectus.
Send application form and other enclosures preferably by registered post or through any reliable courier as per your choice. The college will not be responsible for non delivery of application by post or courier.
Application form by post or courier should be addressed to and send to:
The Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Maurice Nagar, Delhi – 110 007.
On-Line : Candidates can also submit application online through college website www.srcc.edu or admissionhelp.com/srcc for which on line processing charges of Rs.100/- would be payable in addition to Rs.1,000/- or Rs.800/- for examination fee and other incidental fee for selection process. The payment can be made by using all Master and VISA Credit or Debit Cards/ITZ Cash Card / Net Banking and also cash at selected branches of AXIS Bank. For on line applications help contact at 011-41602112.
(C) Downloaded Application Form
The downloaded Application From must be accompanied with a draft of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.800/- in case of OBC, SC, ST & PwD candidates) towards examination fee and other incidental fee for selection process.
The Draft should be drawn in favour of Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, payable at Delhi.
The following must be attached with the downloaded application form(arranged & stapled in following sequence):
1. Duly filled in Application Form along with passport size photograph at appropriate place.
2. A write-up/note about yourself in your handwriting in about 200 words.
3. Photocopy of category certificate. (those who are applying any under any reserved category)
4. Address slips with complete address for communication.
5. Self addressed envelop affixed with Rs.5/- postage stamp for acknowledgement of application.
6. Admit card (both copies) duly filled in with photographs pasted at appropriate places.
7. Bank draft of Rs. 1,000/- or Rs. 800/- as applicable.
Application Form by post or courier should be addressed to and send to:
The Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Maurice Nagar, Delhi – 110 007.
15. Inquiries : All admission inquires may be made at following Numbers:
011-27667905 Extn. 23, 41 and 35, or 9868206357
LIST OF THE BRANCHES OF BANK OF BARODA FROM WHERE PROSPECTUS CAN BE PURCHASED
Shakti Nagar, Delhi; Delhi–Alwar Road Gurgoan; Urban Estate-1, Hisar; Civil Lines, Rohtak; Ganga Shoping Complex, Noida; Sector 17 B, Chandigrah; G.T Road, Karnal; Civil Lines, Jallandher; Clock Tower, Ludhiyana; Chhoti Baradari, Patiala; Cant Road, Shimla; Gandhi Nagar, Jammu; Civil Lines, Roorkee; Hazratgang, Lacknow; Allahabad Main; Birhana Road, Kanpur; Nichi Baug, Varanasi; Mahatma Gandhi Road, Agra; Golghar, Gorakhpur; Astly Hall, Dehradun; M.I. Raod, Jaipur.
Buxi Bazar, Cuttuk; Fraser Road, Patna; Jamshedpur Main; MG Road, Ranchi; Bapuji Nagar, Bhuwaneshwar; Camac Street, Kolkata.
Hamidia Road, Bhopal Sarafa Bazar, Gwalior, Gol Bazar, Jabalapur.
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad; University Campus, Baroda; Shivaji Park, Mumbai; Borivali (E), Mumbai; Sitabuldi, Nagpur; Pune Camp.
Abid Circel, Hyderabad; KG Road, Bengaluru; Palayam, Trivandrum; Bank Road, Coimbatore.