Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) is a national aptitude test, for the aspirants of Graduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D. courses, offered by Rama University. The entrance test is mandatory to get admission in RAMA UNIVERSITY. This applies to all the courses offered at our university. For different courses, there are different exam dates. Kindly refer to RUET guide- important date’s section, to confirm about your choice of course and its exam date.
The entrance test is mandatory to get admission in RAMA UNIVERSITY. This applies to all the courses offered at the university. For different courses, there are different exam dates.
=> MD Courses
=> M.Sc Courses
=> MDS Courses
=> Diploma Courses
=> B.Sc (Nursing) (Code-303)
=> B.Com (Hons)
=> MSW (Master of Social Worker)
=> BA LLB
The application fee of INR 1000/- can be deposited by any one of the following ways
Depositing Cash at University Fee Counter
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking in case of online form submission
- Demand draft in favour of "Rama University" payable at Kanpur
there will be a multiple choice containing 120 questions on the following subjects-
1. General English- 20 questions of level 10+2 standard based on paragraph compression, sentence correction, word power and tense etc. to test the ability of the candidate.
2. General Knowledge & Numerical Ability- 20 questions based on national & international affairs, eminent personalities to test the knowledge of the candidate.
3. Subject- 80 questions to test the basic knowledge of subject of qualifying exam
The duration of the test will be of two hours
(a) The candidate will be provided OMR answer sheet along with question booklet in the examination hall.
(b) The OMR sheet will have to be filled in by using blue or black ball pen.
The RUET results will be published on the official website of Rama University, ie. www.ramauniversity.ac.in.
The Rama University provides scholarships to those students who perform exceedingly well in the entrance test.
|90 - 100%||100%|
|80 - 89 %||60%|
|70 - 79 %||50%|
|65 - 69 %||40%|
Rama Medical College Campus,
Rama City, Mandhana,
Kanpur(U.P.) - 209 217
Ph.No.: +91 512 2780886/87