The idea of opening a Training College for Fire Service personnel of the country was conceived in the Expert Committee Meeting held in 1950 and the National Fire service college was established in 1956 at Rampur, U.P., and was later shifted to the present location viz., Nagpur, considering the Geographical and climatic advantage the city has. The college is housed at the Old Settlement Commissionate Building, altered the premises to the adequacy of a fire service Training Center, with sufficient space for conducting Fire Drills, and Demonstrations. The National Fire Service College , Nagpur functions under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi.
Candidates can get the full details of NFSE AIEE Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
About NFSE AIEE Exam
| Exam Name:
||National Fire Service College All India Entrance Examination
| Conducting Institute:
||National Fire Service College, Nagpur
| Commonly called as:
| Exam Level:
|| National Level
NFSE AIEE Exam Dates
|The online application starts from
|1st week of April 2017
|The last date to fill the application form will be by
| last week of April 2017
|Entrance examination will be conducted by
|1st week of May 2017
| Results will be declared by
|first week of June 2017
| Counselling process will start
|by 3rd week of June 2017
Admit card will be provided a week prior to the examination
- Candidates need to complete HSSC/ Intermediate ( 10 +2 ) or its equivalent education from recognized University
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 23 years. 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBS candidates.
- Candidate must be able to write, read and speak in English or Hindi.
- Height: Not less than 165 cms. (160cms. for candidates belonging to hilly regions such as Gurkhas, Garhwalis, Assamese, Nagaland Tribes etc.,).
- Weight: Not less than 50 Kgs.
- Chest: Not less than 81 cms. Unexpanded and 86 cms. Expanded.
- Vision: 6 / 6 without glass or any other form of aid.
- No colour blindness.
- Height: 157 cms.
- Weight: Not less than 46 Kgs.
- Vision: 6 / 6 without glass or any other form of aid
- No colour blindness
- NFSE AIEE Medical Examination Candidates selected in the written examination will be called for the Medical checkup based on the overall merit list. All those found medically unfit will not be granted admission.
NFSE AIEE Registration Fee Structure
|Registration Fees for Unreserved and OBC Candidates
|Registration Fees for SC/ST Candidates
How to Apply
- NFSE Application Form can be downloaded in A4 size paper only. All the columns of the prescribed form must be completely filled. Candidates must sign only within the boxes provided.
- Photocopies of advertised application shall not be considered.
- Candidates should paste ( do not staple / pin ) his / her photograph on the application form ( preferably black & white ).
- Applications with signature in capital letters will be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date i.e. April will not be considered. No intimation to this effect will be communicated by this college. This college will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates must ensure that their photograph and signatures on the prescribed application form are duly attested by the Principal / Gazetted Officer / HOD / Special Executive Magistrate, or else it will be rejected.
- Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected. No intimation to this effect shall be communicated by this college.
- Application should be addressed to :
National Fire Service College, Ministry of Home Affairs,
Government of India,
Palm Road, Civil Lines,
Nagpur – 440 001 ( Maharashtra ).
- The envelope must contain the complete application form along with necessary enclosures and requisite Indian Postal Order applicable and must be superscribed as "Application for 37th All India Sub - Officers Course Entrance Examination."
- Only those candidates found eligible for the written examination will be sent Admission Card by post.
- The course is residential. Lodging and boarding is compulsory for male, whereas the female students shall have to make their own arrangements for lodging and boarding.
- At the time of Medical checkup the candidate must bring all documents and two photographs along with him / her.
- There is two session exam. First session is for general English and general knowledge. Second session is for science and mathematics.
- The Questions paper is multiple objective type.
- New Delhi,
- Chennai and
- General English
- General Knowledge
- General Science
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any of the Regional Training Centres identified by the college. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Every year the entrance examination is conducted where the results are declared by 1st week of June 2017.
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by 3rd week of June 2017.
National Fire Service College,
Opposite District Court,
Palm Road, Civil Lines,
Nagpur - 440 001
Telephone No(s) : 2565074 , 2560476 , 2560179
Fax : 0712-2560075
E-mail : [email protected]
Website : http://nfscnagpur.nic.in/
Do you have questions? Click here to Ask the IndCareer Community!