Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
NAT is a Common Entrance Test for students at the Under Graduate (NAT-UG) and the Post Graduate (NAT-PG) levels for fulfilling Entrance Test requirements of different Universities & Higher Education Institutions on a common platform and thereby enabling candidates to access admission option to various Professional, Vocational, Management and Allied programmes like BBA, BCA etc. at the Under Graduate and MBA, MCA etc. at the Post Graduate levels.
The NAT Bulletin each year carries the list of Institutions which accept NAT scores also for admission into their UG and /or PG programmes.The NAT system facilitates itself as a Common Entrance Test for Institutions who wish to admit them on the basis of NAT Test.
The NAT Test is a valid, objective, transparent and secure testing system conducted in the paper-pencil format each year for different Higher Education Institutions. NAT (Paper-pencil mode) was first held in 2005.The NAT scores are acceptable to the Participating Institutions who have registered with SAHEI as detailed in the NAT bulletin for the respective year. The applicant scores will be supplied to the respective opted-participating institutions. The students may be asked by the concerned Institution to appear for counseling, group discussion etc. to be fully satisfied of his or her potential for the programme concerned before actually offering admission.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Computer.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Any other qualification considered as equivalent by University.
- Age at least 17 years on the 1st date of the month of admission.
- The Application Procedure for NAT starts with the Online Registration
- The applicants are required to fill in some basic details like their and their parents’ names, contact details and 10+2 Examination result. The JEE Main score is also required to be inserted. The code displayed has to be typed in by the applicant and “Submit” has to be clicked.http://srde.org/index.html
A-1/4, Sector - 8,
Delhi - 110085 (India)
Institute Helpline : +91 - 9911117959, 9311105286
Student Helpline : 9311305291, 9311305286