Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
- For admission to BAMS / BHMS course only those candidates are eligible who have passed the 12th exam of 10+2 system (qualifying examination) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects separately and secured not less then 50% aggregate marks for unreserved category and not less then 40% aggregate marks for reserved category candidate.
- For admission in to B.U.M.S course only those candidates are eligible who have passed the 12th exam of 10+2 system examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and compulsorily passed Urdu subject from Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh or tenth board or equivalent examination in Urdu recognized by Govt. of M.P./Board of secondary education M.P. Bhopal.
- The ‘Adeeb Mahir’ examination conducted by Jamiya Urdu. Aligarh will also be considered equivalent above. Candidate of all categories and class are required to have passed ENGLISH in qualifying examination of 10+2. OR Have passed an equivalent or higher examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any other recognized Board or University recognised by School Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- For foreign national seeking admission, eligibility shall be considered on the basis of equivalency certificate issued to them by concerned Board/University and approved by the External Affairs Ministry, Government of India. Candidate of all categories and class are required to have passed ENGLISH in qualifying equivalent examination. No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to a BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS College until the candidate has completed or shall complete the age of 17 year on or before 31st December of the year of examination.
- The Entrance Examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH AND HINDI medium.
- Candidate has to opt any one medium, while filling up the application form.
- There shall be one paper (multiple choice) of three hours duration.
- Paper will contain one hundred fifty multiple choice questions in Physics,Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- The paper shall have two parts In objective type questions ONE mark shall be awarded for each correct response.
- No Marks shall be awarded for an incorrect response or multiple markings or for Un-answered question.
Pre Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopath And Yoga Test (P.A.H.U.N.T.) Is For Entrance, Allotment And Admission In The Following Courses And Colleges.
1. B.A.M.S. Course in Govt (Autonomous) Ayurved Colleges, Bhopal, Burhanpur, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur Rewa and Ujjain.
2. B.U.M.S. Course in Govt (Autonomous) Unani College, Bhopal.
3. B.H.M.S. Course in Govt. (Autonomous) Homoeopathic College Bhopal.
4. B.A.M.S course in Ayurved College running in the state of M.P. in private sector
5. B.H.M.S Course in Homoeopathic Colleges running in the state of M.P. in private sector
6. B.U.M.S.in Unani college running in the state of M.P. in private sector
7. B.N.Y.S. in naturopathy college running in the state of M.P. in private sector
Professional Examination Board
"Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East), Bhopal - 462011
Phone No.: 0755-2578801-04,
Fax : 0755-2550498, 0755-2554826
Email :[email protected]