Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program. The GPAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session.The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score. The GPAT 2016 will be conducted on 17th January 2016.
|Registration Start date||First week of November 2016|
|Registration End date||First week of December 2016|
|Admit Card download date||First week of January 2017|
|Exam Date||2nd or 3rd week of January 2017|
|Test Timings||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Result declaration||Last week of January 2017|
|Print out of Score Cards||after declaration of Result|
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- Online process: visit official website www.aicte-gpat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1400 + Bank Charges as applicable
- SC / ST / PD + Female Candidates: Rs. 700 + Bank Charges as applicable
Payment can be done via two modes:
Mode i) PAYMENT: You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process
Mode ii) CASH Payment in SBI bank: You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation
List of suggested books for GPAT exam preparations.