BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test (BLDE UGET). BLDE UGET is a state level examination that is conducted by the BLDE University, Bijapur, Karnataka as a prerequisite to admissions to MBBS course in BLDE University. Exam name is Bijapur Liberal District Educational University – Undergraduate Entrance Test. BLDE university was established in 1910 and is one the premier institutes in medical education. Eligible students can apply for the 150 seats in MBBS course offered by the university. BLDE University is situated in Bijapur, Karnataka.
Candidates can get the full details of BLDE UGET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
About BLDE UGET Exam
| Exam Name:
||BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test
| Conducting Institute:
||BLDE University, Bijapur
| Commonly called as:
| Exam Level:
||Graduate Entrance Test
BLDE UGET Exam Dates
|Exam Applications Online-Offline :
| 2 March 2016
|3rd Week Of May 2017
|Exam Date Offline - Objective :
| Last Week Of May 2017
|1st Week Of June 2017
|Last Week Of July 2017
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2016.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
- The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
- As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education-1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes (as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time).
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II/ 10+2/HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU–UGET, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- Foreign/PIO/NRI students need not appear for BLDEU-UGET. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
- If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he/she will not be considered eligible for admission for M.B.B.S Degree even if he/she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU-UGET. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDEU-UGET, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
BLDE UGET Registration & Examination Fee Structure
How to Apply
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus
Sholapur Road, Bijapur-586103. Karnataka
Phones : (+91) (08352) 264030, 262541
Fax : (+91) (08352) 262609, 262068
Emails : [email protected], [email protected]
Website : http://www.bldeuniversity.org
Do you have questions? Click here to Ask the IndCareer Community!