Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
All India Post Graduate Ayurved Entrance Test (AIPGET AYURVED) will be conducted for admissions to various Post Graduate Ayurved Courses (MD/MS, Ayurved Vachaspati /Ayurved Dhanvantari) conducted at Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Institute, Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400 706, a constituent college of D.Y. Patil University.
Mode of Entrance Test
The AIPGET AYURVED will be of three hours duration containing 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
=> The candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality certificate issued by the District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate / valid passport shall constitute proof of nationality.
=> The candidate must have passed B.A.M.S. Examination from a CCIM /AYUSH recognized Ayurved college and should have obtained registration either from the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi / Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine or Any recognized state council/ board after completion of one year rotating Internship training.
=> The candidate undergoing one year rotating internship training and likely to obtain final registration certificate from the Central Council of Indian Medicine New Delhi or Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine or any of recognized state council / Board on or can also appear for the Entrance Test. Such candidates will be required to submit a certificate from the Principal / Dean of the College regarding the likely date of completion of their rotating internship training failing which their application will be treated as incomplete and shall be rejected.
• Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport
• Birth Certificate
• First. B.A.M.S. Examination Mark sheet
• Second B.A.M.S. Examination Mark sheet
• Third B.A.M.S. Examination mark sheet
• Passing certificates of I, II & III BAMS.
• Rotating Internship Training Completion Certificate
• Certificate from the Principal/Dean of the College Indicating likely date of completion of Rotating Internship Training.
• Degree (from University).
• Leaving Certificate.
• Registration Certificate issued by MCIM / CCIM / any recognized State Council /Board.
• Bonafide Certificate from the Dean / Principal of the College.
• Affidavit as per Annex 2,4,5,6,8 should be on stamp paper of Rs.100, it is mandatory to each candidate
• Three sets of Xerox copies of above mentioned documents.
• 10 Photos
D. Y. PATIL UNIVERSITY
Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyanagar, Sector 7,
Navi Mumbai 400706
Entrance Test Helpline: 022 30965888, 30965988