Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
The all India Entrance Test 2014 referred as AIET - AYURVED is conducted for selection of candidates for admission to BAMS (Ayurved) Course conducted in constituent college of D. Y. PATIL UNIVERSITY, situated in its campus at sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, 400 706, Maharashtra State. Dr.D.Y.Patil College of Ayurved & Research Institute is recognized by Government of Maharashtra, Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) & Dept. of AYUSH , Ministry of Health & family welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Mode of AIET - AYURVED Test :
=> The AIET AYURVED will be of three hours duration.
=> There will be one question paper at the Entrance Test in English medium containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), 50 each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Each correct answer carries one mark. There is no negative marking. Other details regarding model question
paper, specimen answer sheet, method of making answers etc.
AIET Ayurved Eligibility :
=> Candidates satisfying the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for AIET AYURVED
=> Candidates must be Indian National. The Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid Passport shall constitute proof of Nationality.
=> The candidate must be minimum 17 years old at the time of admission.
=> The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken tighter first attempt with aggregate of 50% marks, for Reservation 40% marks aggregate in PCB of any statutory Board which confirm to Specification approved by CCIM or Any other equivalent qualification recognized by central Govt., central education board, State Govt. and State Educational Board concerned with examination.
=> Candidate who have appeared for H.S.C. or equivalent examination and whose result will be declared before the dates of Counseling will also be eligible to appear to AIET-AYURVED.
The candidates are required to produce the original copies of the following documents at the time of Counseling along with one set of their photocopies In case the candidate has submitted original documents to some other institute, he/she should bring a letter from Head of that Institute certifying submission of documents in that institute.
1. S.S.C./Equivalent Examination mark statement & certificate.
2. H.S.C./Equivalent Examination mark statement & certificate.
3. Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
4. Leaving / Transfer Certificate from the institute last attended.
5. Nationality Certificate / Domicile certificate / Birth certificate.
6. Migration Certificate.
8. Attempt Certificate.
9. Backward class Caste & Cast Verification certificate. (Cast validity certificate is Mandatory).
10. Affidavit in the format as per Annexure 2 Signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
11. Passport (in case of Foreign Nationals / wards of Persons of Indian Origin /Wards of Non Resident Indians) and affidavit that fees will be paid from a particular account till the course is completed. This affidavit could be given by spouse / Brother / sister / son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper. Annex no.- 5.
12.Physical Fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner as per Annexure 3.
13.Affidavit as per Annex 2,4,6,7,9 should be on stamp paper of Rs.100, it is mandatory to each candidate
D. Y. PATIL UNIVERSITY
Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400706 Maharashtra India.
Entrance Test Helpline: 022 30965888, 30965988
Email : [email protected]
Website: - www.dypatil.ac.in