Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, has conduct Research Entrance Test (RESET) for admission into M.Phil./ PhD (Full-time and Part-time) programmes for the academic year.
School of Sciences
(2) Applied Microbiology/Biochemistry (only Ph.D.)
(4) Computer Science
(6)Pharmaceutical Sciences (only Ph.D.)
School of Social Sciences Humanities and Management
(2) Communication & Journalism
(5) Law (only Ph.D.)
(7) Social Work
(8) Telugu Studies
(9) Women’s Studies.
- The candidate should possess a postgraduate degree of the concerned/ related subject of any recognized University, with at least a second class with a minimum of 55% of marks and 50% in the case of SC/ ST/ PHC candidates.
- If seeking part-time registration, the candidate should be a member of the staff of any academic/ research/ professional/ technical institution. The candidate should have a minimum work experience for a period of two years and currently holding a position.
- A postgraduate degree of any recognized University, with at least II class with a minimum of 55% of marks (50% for SC / ST/PHC candidates) in the concerned subject.
- If seeking part - time registration, the candidate should be a member of the staff of any recognized academic/ research/ professional/ technical institution.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of one year and currently holding a position.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam,
Padmavathi Nagar, Near West Railway Station,
Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t),
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Call: +91-877-2284588 (Registrar Peshi)
Email: [email protected]