Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
EPSI National Admission Test is popularly known as ENAT. This engineering entrance exam is an online based national admission test. The students applied for ENAT exam can get marks quickly after the exam is conducted. ENAT 2017 is an Online Combined National Admission Test. It is focused to be a single window examination for fair and merit based admission for Post Graduate and Undergraduate Programmes including Engineering, Management and Medical in a transparent manner. However in this article, priority will be given to the Engineering courses. An exclusive feature of ENAT is that it declares the scores obtained by the applicants immediately at the conclusion of the test, that is, at the last question of the administered test.
India's first online Combined Entrance Examination for higher education Positioned itself as an exclusive Examination Agency for disciplines across higher education through Online combined National Entrance Test (ENAT) for fair, transparent and merit based entrance test. It is the only agency in the country to offer entrance in all disciplines i.e. Engineering, Medical, Management etc. EPSI is now pursuing Entrance test for international/PIO/NRI students for facilitating admissions to Indian Institutions across the world like GMAT, GRE etc.
|ENAT Exam||Examination Dates (Tentative)|
|ENAT 2017 Application Forms available||October, 2016 to March, 2017|
|Online Test Booking Schedule for B.Tech||March, 2017|
|ENAT 2017 Test Date||April to May, 2017|
|Expected date of ENAT 2017 result||May, 2017|
To get eligible in EPSI National Admission Test 2017 and study in this Manipal Institute of Technology candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 (i.e. HSC Exam in Science) or its equivalent course.
- Indians are only the postulants who are allowed to do course.
- The candidate applying for Lateral B-Tech should have 3 year diploma in Engineering with at least 50% marks.
- The upper age limit of the applicants is 23 years
Bachelor Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
B.Tech Automobile Engineering
B.Tech Biomedical Engineering
B.Tech Chemical Engineering
B.Tech Civil Engineering
B.Tech Computer & Comm. Engineering
B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering
B.Tech Electronics and Comm. Engineering
B.Tech Industrial & Production Engineering
B.Tech Information Technology
B.Tech Instrumentation & Control Engineering
B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering
B.Tech Print & Media Technology
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Biological Sciences (BIS) Courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of physical education (BPEd)
- Fashion Design,
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
Master Degree Courses
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
M.Tech Automobile Engineering
M.Tech Biomedical Engineering
M.Tech Chemical Engineering
M.Tech Civil Engineering
M.Tech Computer & Comm. Engineering
M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering
M.Tech Electronics and Comm. Engineering
M.Tech Industrial & Production Engineering
M.Tech Information Technology
M.Tech Instrumentation & Control Engineering
M.Tech Mechatronics Engineering
M.Tech Print & Media Technology
M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
M.Tech Lateral Entry
- Doctor of Medicine (MD),
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master of Education (MEd )
- Master of Physical Education (MPEd)
- Master of Law (LLM),
- Masters in Hotel Management
- The Online Application form can be downloaded from the website www.enat.org.in or www.epsfi.org. The printed brochure with form can also be obtained from Education Promotion Society for India, RoomNo. 409, PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, and New Delhi 110016, by way of sending Rs.100 /- a Demand Draft in favour of EPSI National Admission Test 2017 towards Prospectus and postage charges. The Prospectus will be sent to the candidates to their address by Registered/Speed Post only. The Candidate can also obtain the prospectus personally at EPSI office by paying Rs.50/- by Demand Draft.
- Application Forms have a unique Application Number and an Identity Password (for online system generation and for offline on Scratch Card) which is to be used for booking the exam slot. EXAMINATION SLOT BOOKING PROCESS
- The Log In
- The Student uses the Login Details from the Application Form to log in.
- On Logging in student gets to see the available Dates Centres for the Test he/she has applied for.
- The Booking of Slot
- Students choose the location, date and time of their choice.
- Only available slots will be shown
- The Hall Ticket
- Once the Student confirms his choice a e-Hall ticket is generated.
- The Hall Tickets will have the Photo Signature of the Student on it.
- Hall Tickets emailed to candidates email id.
- Complete back end support through Help-Line: 7 days a week 12 hours a day is provided for convenience of The students.
ENAT 2017 application forms are available on line and offline. ENAT 2017 entrance fee is Rs 1000/- (Rs one thousand only) only per application/group irrespective of the no of universities the student is applying for. Offline application forms and prospectus can be obtained directly from EPSI on payment of Rs 100/- (prospectus Rs 50/-, postal charges Rs 50/-). Online applications can be downloaded from the website. The payment should be made in favour of EPSI national admission test payable at Delhi in the form of demand draft/pay order only and sent to education promotion society for India, 4th floor, PHD house, 4/2 Siri institutional area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016.
1 Sets, Relations And Functions
2 Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
3 Matrices And Determinants
4 Permutations And Combinations
5 Mathematical Induction
6 Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications
7 Sequences And Series
8 Limit, Continuity And Differentiability
9 Integral Calculus
10 Differential Equations
11 Co-Ordinate Geometry
12 Three Dimensional Geometry
13 Vector Algebra
14 Statistics And Probability
16 Mathematical Reasoning
1 Physics And Measurement
3 Laws Of Motion
4 Work, Energy And Power
5 Rotational Motion
7 Properties Of Solids And Liquids
9 Kinetic Theory Of Gases
10 Oscillations And Waves
12 Currrent Electricity
13 Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
14 Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
15 Electromagnetic Waves
17 Dual Nature Of Matter Andradiation
18 Atoms And Nuclei
19 Electronic Devices
20 Communication Systems
Unit 21 : Experimental Skills
Familiarity with the basic approach and observations of the experiments and activities
1. Vernier callipers-its use to measure internal and external diameter and depth of a vessel.
2. Screw gauge-its use to determine thickness/diameter of thin sheet/wire.
3. Simple Pendulum-dissipation of energy by plotting a graph between square of amplitude time.
4. Metre Scale – mass of a given object by principle of moments.
5. Youngs modulus of elasticity of the material of a metallic wire.
6. Surface tension of water by capillary rise and effect of detergents.
7. Co-efficient of Viscosity of a given viscous liquid by measuring terminal velocity of a given sphericalbody.
8. Plotting a cooling curve for the relationship between the temperature of a hot body and time.
9. Speed of sound in air at room temperature using a resonance tube.
10. Specific heat capacity of a given (i) solid and (ii)liquid by method of mixtures.
11. Resistivity of the material of a given wire using metre bridge.
12. Resistance of a given wire using Ohm’s law.
(i) Comparison of emf of two primary cells.
(ii) Determination of internal resistance of a cell.
14. Resistance and figure of merit of a galvanometer by half deflection method.
15. Focal length of:(i) Convex mirror, ii) Concave mirror, and(iii) Convex lens using parallax method.
16. Plot of angle of deviation vs angle of incidence for a triangular prism.
17. Refractive index of a glass slab using a travelling
18. Characteristic curves of a p-n junction diode in forward and reverse bias.
19. Characteristic curves of a Zener diode and finding reverse break down voltage.
20. Characteristic curves of a transistor and finding current gain and voltage gain.
21. Identification of Diode, LED, Transistor, IC,Resistor, Capacitor from mixed collection of such items.
22. Using multimeter to:(i) Identify base of a transistor, (ii) Distinguish between npn and pnp type transistor, (iii) See the unidirectional flow of current in case of a diode and an LED.(iv) Check the correctness or otherwise of a given electronic component (diode, transistor or IC)
1: Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry
2: States Of Matter
3: Atomic Structure
4: Chemical Bonding And Molecular
5: Chemical Thermodynamics
8: Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
9: Chemical Kinetics
Unit-10 : Surface Chemistry
11: Classificaton Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
12: General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
14: S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
15: P – Block Elements
16: D And F Block Elements
17: Co-Ordination Compounds
18: Environmental Chemistry
Organic Chemistry Purification And Characterisation Of Organic Compounds
20 : Some Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry
21 : Hydrocarbons
22 : Organic Compounds Containing
23 : Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
24 : Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
25 : Polymers
26 : Biomolecules
27 : Chemistry In Everyday Life
28 : Principles Related To Practical Chemistry
The ENAT 2017 paper pattern will be ongoing for 2 hours and 30 minutes. There will be 4 sections. The Physics and Chemistry sections will ask 60 questions each. Mathematics will ask 80 questions and section on English and Aptitude will ask 40 questions. The paper for the Lateral Entry to B.Tech. is different in the sense that it consists of 2 sections. Section 1 is the first year Diploma Level that asks 60 questions. The subsequent section is the second year Diploma Level that asks 40 questions (in accordance with the branch of specialization). Those applicants who have a B.Sc. in Mathematics, will have a different paper pattern. Their paper will ask 70 questions in Mathematics and 30 questions in Communication Skills.
The admit card of the candidate applying for EPSI National Admission Test will be available on the official site .After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate is able to download the card by filling up the application number and password or date of birth. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket would be available online by second week of March 2017.
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of March and the results of for EPSI National Admission Test 2017 are declared by 2nd week of April 2017. The result of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results. If the candidate is qualified in the exam then he/she is eligible for counselling process
Education Promotion Society For india
PHD House,4th Floor,
4/2 Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,