Renaissance University, Indore invites applications for admission to B.Com (Honours) Programs for the academic session at its Indore Campus.
Renaissance University, Indore B.Com (Honours) Admission
This is an undergraduate programme offered by the School of Commerce at Renaissance University and is designed to inculcate business acumen in students. While pursuing this degree, students specialize in a particular field.
The course at Renaissance University covers the study principles of –
- Economic theory
- Micro and macroeconomics
- Money and banking systems
- Knowledge about business
- Trade and policies.
This course makes the students experts in a particular field as the degree demands specialization in the field. The industry demand for the honors program under B.Com is very high and popular in the stream of commerce. The graduates from this steam can directly join as accountants, accounts executive, etc. Later or simultaneously they can go for professional courses like Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary with ease.
- Candidates must have scored 50% (for SC/ST/OBC 45%) marks in aggregate in 12th Standard or an equivalent examination, recognized by State or Central Education Board.
- 3 years
- 45,000/- per year
1st year – Training on GST by Chartered Accountants
- Paid Study tour to Govt. of Mauritius (Duration 25-30 days)
- Internship in Banking & Finance. (Charges: INR 75000)
3rd year – Students will get a research project from Dubai companies and reports of their work will be submitted as an international assignment, and the top 5 students will get a chance to visit Dubai.
The following Admission Guidelines are strictly adhered to by Renaissance University :-
- The minimum Prerequisite to apply for admissions in any of the Undergraduate programs is to achieve a 12th class passing certificate from any recognized board of India.
- The minimum Prerequisite for Foreign Nationals to apply for admissions in any of the Undergraduate programs is to achieve and submit an equivalent of 12th class passing certificate recognized in that country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- The Prerequisite to apply for admissions in any of the Postgraduate programs is to be a graduate from any recognized University of India.
- The Prerequisite for Foreign Nationals to apply for admissions in any of the Postgraduate programs is to submit a graduation degree awarded by a recognized University of that country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- The University reserves the final discretion with regards to the admission of a student.
- The admission criteria for the students of General Category will be different from students belonging to SC, ST or Other backward classes.
- The fees structure for Indian students and International students may vary.
- Renaissance University reserves the right to disqualify any student from the admission process who has not completed the age of 17 years.
About Course Details To Click Here
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Office Address: 201-202, Head Quarter Building, Sathya Sai Square, Above Sketchers Showroom, Vijay Nagar, Indore (MP)-452010
Campus Address: Gram Revti, Behind Aurobindo Hospital Sanwer-Ujjain Road, Indore (MP)-452015
Phone Number : 9109954955/9893259892/9119309677/0731-6684151/150
Email : [email protected]
To get exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.