National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida invites applications for admission to Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Exam for the academic session 2022 at its Noida Campus.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Exam 2022
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Council centrally run and regulates academics for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration and nine other structured courses of study that are imparted at the existing 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 19 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 01 Public Sector Undertaking and 13 Private Institutes of Hotel Management affiliated with NCHMCT. 9 Food Craft Institutes located in different parts of the country offer Diploma programs in specific operational areas. All Institutes follow standardised course curricula prescribed by the Council for different professional programs.
About NCHMCT-JEE Exam
|Exam Name:||NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Institute:||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida|
|Commonly called as:||NCHMCT-JEE|
|Exam Level:||National Level Examination|
|Stream:||Hotel Management Entrance Exam|
|Availability of Online Application Form||04th February 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Form||03rd May 2022 up to 5:00 pm|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||03rd May 2022 up to 11:50 pm|
|Application Form Correction||04th – 06th May 2022|
|NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Date||28 May 2022 (Saturday)|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys||To be announced later through the website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website||To be announced later through website|
- For candidates from General and OBC categories the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01st July 2022. (Candidates born on or after July 01, 1997 are eligible)
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 01st July 2022. (That is, SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1994 are eligible.)
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical claims as required in course at the time of admission.
- In the case of Institutes run by the Central Government, the reservation would be applicable as mentioned below:
- 15% of the seats SC candidates
- 7.5% seats for ST candidates
- 27% seats for OBC NCL candidates as per the Central List
- 10% of the seats for (General -EWS) candidates
- Reservation for Kashmiri Migrant /Kashmiri Pandits / Hindus (Non Migrants)
- Eligible Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2022 “Online” Only by accessing the website www.ntanchm.nic.in
- Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Step-1 – Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2 – Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-3 – Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
- Step-4 – Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet/ Paytm and keep proof of fee paid.
- For General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For EWS candidates – Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates – Rs.450/-
- For Transgender – Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Credit / Debit Card/Net Banking, Paytm Payment Modes
- Mode of the Exam – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language – English and Hindi only
- Duration – 3 Hours
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total No. of Questions – 200 Questions
- Marking Scheme – Each question carries four (04) marks. One (01) mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for any question left unanswered.
The exam is of duration 3 hours duration and contains a total of 200 questions. The most apt answers will be awarded 1 mark, followed by 0.75, 0.5, 0.25 marks respectively. Every wrong answer marked by the candidate leads to a deduction of 0.25 marks. The questions asked under Aptitude for Service Sector subject to the graded marks. Negative marking does not apply for Aptitude for Service Sector section. The exam Pattern of NCHM JEE 2021 is described in the following table –
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning & Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Language of Question Paper
– Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi (except for the English Language).
- Question paper will be based on Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language & Aptitude for Service Sector.
- Click to learn more about NCHMCT JEE Syllabus
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear the Test at the Examination Centre, the Date and timing other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card. In case a candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, he/she may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at [email protected]
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology will declare the cutoff of NCHM JEE 2021 in May. The cutoff is the minimum required marks which a candidate has to secure to get shortlisted for the next level of admission process.
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology has announced NCHM JEE result 2021 In The Month Of May. The result is based on the performance of the candidates and basis that candidates are shortlisted for counselling. Result of Written Test shall be announced on the Council’s web site www.nchmcounselling.nic.in and www.nchm.nic.in in the third week of May.
Allotment of seats through Counselling process
– There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of counselling shall be available in the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in along with declaration of result of Written Test in the 3rd week of May.
Withdrawal and Refund policy :
A. Where 100% refunds of fee is permitted except the Counselling fee of Rs.1000/- only.
i. Candidates who could not be allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Round of Counselling.
ii. Candidatges who have been allotted seat during Ist and IInd rounds of Counselling but withdraw through the system at the respective Admission Center as per given schedule. (Schedule of withdrawal to be given during Counselling)
B. Where 50% refunds of fee and full Caution Money is permitted except the Counselling fee of Rs.1000/- only.
i. Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and could not withdraw through the system as at A (ii) above and not even reported for admission at the allotted Institute.
ii. Candidates who have been allotted seat through Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute but did not attend any class.
C. Where only Caution Money is to be refunded.
i. Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported
to the allotted Institute and attended Classes.
|No||Name of IHMs||Address of IHMs|
|Central Government IHM|
|1||AIHM Chandigarh||Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management sector 42 D, Chandigarh-160036|
|2||IHM Bengaluru||Institute of Hotel Management, S.J. Polytechnic Campus, Bengaluru-560001|
|3||IHM Bhopal||Institute of Hotel Management, 1100 Quarters, Near Academy of Administration, Bhopal-462016|
|4||IHM Bhubaneswar||Institute of Hotel Management, Veer Surendra Sai Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751007|
|5||IHM Chennai||Institute of Hotel Management CIT Campus,TTTI-Tharamani-p.o.,Chennai-600113|
|6||IHM Delhi, Pusa||Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012|
|7||IHM Gandhi Nagar||Institute of Hotel Management, Bhaijipura, Patia, Kudasan Gandhinagar-382421|
|8||IHM Goa||Institute of Hotel Management, P.O. Alto Porvorim, Bardez, Goa – 403521|
|9||IHM Gurdaspur||Institute of Hotel Management Village Bariar, GT Road, Gurdaspur – 143521|
|10||IHM Guwahati||Institute of Hotel Management VIP Road, Upper Hengrabari, Barabari, Guwahati – 781036|
|11||IHM Gwalior||Institute of Hotel Management Airport Road, Maharajpura P.O., Gwalior – 474005|
|12||IHM Hajipur||Institute of Hotel Management, Near Ramashish Chowk,Opp. State Circuit HouseHajipur,Vaishali-844102(Bihar)|
|13||IHM Hyderabad||Institute of Hotel Management F-Row, Durgabai Deshmukh Colony, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad – 500007|
|14||IHM Jaipur||Institute of Hotel Management, Sikar Road, Near Bani Park Police Station, Jaipur – 302016|
|15||IHM Kolkata||Institute of Hotel Management, P-16, Taratala Road, Kolkata – 700 088|
|16||IHM Lucknow||Institute of Hotel Management, Seed Farm, Sector -G, Aliganj, Lucknow – 226024|
|17||IHM Mumbai||Institute of Hotel Management, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai – 400028|
|18||IHM Shillong||Institute of Hotel Management, Lumpyngad, Bishop Cotton Road,Shillong – 793001|
|19||IHM Shimla||Institute of Hotel Management, Kufri, Shimla – 171012|
|20||IHM Srinagar||Institute of Hotel Management, Rajbagh, Srinagar- 190008|
|21||IHM Thiruvanathapuram||Institute of Hotel Management, G V Raja Road, Kovalam, Triruvananthapuram- 695527|
|State Government IHM|
|22||CIHM-Chandigarh||Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management, Sector 42 D, Chandigarh- 160036|
|23||DIHM-Lajpat Nagar||Delhi Institute of Hotel Management, Behind lady Sriram College, Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi- 110024|
|24||Dr.YSR National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management||Near Urdu University (MANUU), Telecom Nagar, Gachhibowli, Hyderabad-500 032|
|25||SIHM PONDICHERRY||Institute of Hotel Management Murungapakkam Road, Mahalakshmi Nagar, Pondicherry-605004|
|26||SIHM- Bathinda||State Institute of Hotel Management, Industrial Growth Center, Mansa Road, Bathinda(Punjab)|
|27||SIHM- Faridabad||State Institute of Hotel Management, Badkal Lake Crossing, Faridabad-121001|
|28||SIHM- Hamirpur||Sate Institute of Hotel Management, P.O. Jhaniari,Hamirpur 177001 (HP)|
|29||SIHM- Yamunanagar||Village Bhamboli Distt. Yamunanagar Haryana- 133103|
|30||SIHM-Dehradun||Institute of Hotel Management, Near Tapkeshwar Temple, Garhi Cantt. Dehradun -248003|
|31||SIHM-Gangtok||State Institute of Hotel Management, Sajong, Rumtek, Ranipol,Gangtok – 737135|
|32||SIHM-Indore||Survey No. 1094/1, 807 Village Rau, Tarik Khan Ki Tekri, Near Silicon Valley, Indore 453331|
|33||SIHM-Jodhpur||State Institute of Hotel Management Govt.Polytechnic campus, Jodhpur-342001|
|34||SIHM-Kozhikode||State Institute of Hotel Management, Govt Guesthouse Compound, West Hills, Kozhikode-673005|
|35||SIHM-Kurukshetra||State Institute of Hotel Management, Jyotisar, Near Kalpana Chawla Planatarium, Kurukshetra- 136119|
|36||SIHM-Panipat||State Institute of Hotel Management Industrial Area, Panipat-132 103 (Haryana)|
|37||SIHM-Rohtak||State Institute of Hotel Management, NEAR TILYAR LAKE ROHTAK-124001|
|38||SIHM-Silvassa||State Institute of Hotel Management, Dr. B B A Polytechnic Campus Srv.No.137/P, Karad, Silvassa-396230|
|39||SIHM-Tiruchirapalli||State Institute of Hotel Management, Thuvakudi Tiruchirapalli – 620015|
|40||SIHM-Tirupati||Near S. V. Zoo Park, Perur (v), Beside AP Tourism Transport, Tirupati – 517501|
|41||Ashok Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management||Hotel Samrat Campus (Chanakya Puri, New Delhi 110021)|
|42||C T Institute of Hotel Management||CT Institute of Hotel Management UE II- Pratap Pura Road, Shahpur, Jalandhar- 144 0088(Pb)|
|43||CCHM -Landran,Mohali||Chandigarh College of Hotel Management, Landran Road, Mohali,Punjab- 140307|
|44||Chitkara School of Hospitality||Chitkara School of hospitality Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway Jansla,Teh: Rajpura, Patiala -140401|
|45||Desh Bhagat IHMCT||Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Amloh Road, Mandi, Gobindgarh.- 147301(Punjab)|
|46||Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management||Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati,Kolkata – 700114|
|47||IHM-Meerut||Institute of Hotel management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition 77 Milestone,Delhi Dehradun Road, Daurala,National Highway-58, Meerut-250001|
|48||K C College of Hotel Management||KC College of Hotel Management Karyam Road,Jalandhar- Chandigarh Highway Nawanshahr (Punjab)- 144514|
|49||Munnar Catering College||Munnar Catering College Thachankary Hills, Sooryanelli, Idukki, Munnar-685618(Kerala)|
|50||Oriental School of Hotel Management||Oriental School of Hotel management, Valley View, Lakkidi, Vythiri, Wayanad, Kerala -673576|
|51||Ranjita Institute of Hotel Management & Catering||Ranjita Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology,Bidya Nagar, Janla, Mahura, Bhubaneswar-752054|
|52||Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management||Shri Shakti Collage of Hotel Management Venus Plaza, Begumpet, Hyderabad -500016|
|53||SRM Institute of Hotel Management||SRM-Institute of Hotel Management SRM Nagar,Kattankulathur, Kanchipuram-603203|
|54||St. Soldier Institute of Hotel Management||St.Soldier Institute of Hotel Management Behind NIT, Jalandhar -Amritsar Bye Pass, Jalandhar-144011|
|55||The Lalit Suri Hosp. School||Near Badkhal Complex Pali Road, Faridabad- 121001|
For more details Visit Here
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Address: A-34, Block A, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309
Phone: 0120 259 0600