MIT World Peace University Pune invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB Hons) Programs for the academic session at its Pune Campus.
MITWPU Pune BBA LLB Admission
About BBA – LLB
- Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB Hons) is an integrated five-year undergraduate program where students are taught subjects related to Business Administration as well as Law. With MIT-WPU BBA LLB (Hons) program, students develop critical & analytical thinking with expertise in Management (Marketing, Finance, Human Resource etc.) & Indian Laws (Constitutional Laws, Company Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law, etc. ) for their practical implementation.
- Prominent lawyers are invited on campus for one to one sessions, so that you can gain from their experiences. Case studies and moot courts are integrated part of the program. You analyze various legal issues affecting the society, the pendency of cases, help the underprivileged with free legal aid in their actual cases & more. This, in turn, helps in transforming you into an intellectual, morally right and socially responsible global citizen.
- Did You Know? MIT-WPU Faculty of Law has taken a noble initiative in the form of Legal Aid to contribute towards the society, and act as a ray of hope to all the entities who are deprived of justice for a very long time. Legal Aid Clinic is a practical method of learning, which provides the students a firsthand experience of dealing with clients and giving them free legal advice.
LAST DATE TO APPLY
- 5 Years
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at H.S.C. Board.
- Score of CLAT/LSAT/ MH-CET / MIT-WPU UGPET examination along with a Personal Interview
- Merit based on score in MIT-WPU UGPET 2022 and PI
- Step 1) MIT-WPU UGPET General 2022 – Online proctored entrance exam – 100 marks and
- Step 2) Personal Interview – 50 marks
- Note: Students who have applied/appeared for CLAT / MH-CET / LSAT—India™ need not appear for MIT-WPU UGPET. They can appear directly for PI
- Rs. 2,45,000 (Total Fees Per Year)
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online and fill all details & upload all the necessary documents along with admission application fee of Rs.1000 for BBA LL.B. (Hons.) :
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 from any Recognized Board with 50% marks(45% for SC/ST) at H.S.C. Board.
- Criteria – Score of CLAT/ MH-CET/ LSAT—India™ or MITWPU UGPET examination along with personal interview.
|WPU Registration form filling|
|Join What’s app Group|
|UGPET Form Filling|
|Merit List declaration|
|Offer letter to take admission|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
MIT World Peace University Pune,
Email: [email protected]