Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
The candidate who desires to take admission need to apply online or in person along with downloaded application form with All India Rank and percentile of marks obtained in NEET. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of All India rank obtained in NEET 2016. The selection will be done on the basis of merit of candidates reporting for counselling.
DY Patil Navi Mumbai Cancelled its AIET for admission to MBBS and BDS Course. DY Patil Navi Mumbai MBBS / BDS Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
MBBS 150 seats
BDS 100 seats
Revised Schedule for the DY Patil Navi Mumbai MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 is given below.
|Last date for Receipt of Application Form||05 Sep 2016|
|Display of Merit List||07 Sep 2016|
|Date of Counselling||10, 11 and 12 Sep 2016|
|Commencement of Academic Session||15 Sep 2016|
|Second Round of Counselling||will be notified later|
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Only the candidate, who satisfies or is likely to satisfy the following eligibility requirements for admission to the Courses, shall be considered eligible to appear for the AICET-2016
=> The candidate, seeking to appear at the AICET-2016 shall be an Indian national and shall have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2016, i.e. he/she should have been born on 01st Jan 2000
=> The candidate, seeking admission to these programmes, shall have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination/the Indian School Certificate (ISC) exam/Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) examination or any other exam equivalent to 10+2 HSC examination of any recognized Board /University from any school/College situated in India after 12 years of study
The candidate with other qualifications shall have to get equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi
=> The candidate, seeking admission to these programmes, shall have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained at least 50% marks (40% marks in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/OBC) in Physics Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination, i.e. 10+2/ HSC or an equivalent examination
=> A candidate who has appeared or is likely to appear for qualifying exam i.e. HSC etc., and whose results have not been declared at the time of AICET-2016 shall also be considered eligible to appear for AICET-2016, provided he/she has offered the above-mentioned subjects at the said qualifying exams
=> Application Form can be obtained from the university office on the payment of Rs.500 /- in cash or Demand Draft. Through a requisition letter with the name, of course, opted for, detailed correspondence address with contact no. and email address, along with a demand draft of Rs.600/- drown on any nationalized bank, in favour of “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune By downloading from the university website www.dpu.edu.in
=> The downloaded form shall be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs.2600/- covering Form Fee + Test Fee plus Postage Rs.100/-) Fees should not be sent by money order. The university shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss
=> Fees should not be sent by Money Order. The Vidyapeeth shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit. Late Fee for all courses shall be Rs.250/-
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Dr DY Patil University, Pune: www.dpu.edu.in
List of documents to be submitted at the time of interview / discussion before departmental research committee:
1. S.S.C/Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate
2. H.S.C./ Equivalent Examination mark statement & certificate
3. AIET2014 Marks print out from Web Site
4. Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
5. Leaving /Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended
6. Nationality Certificate
7. Backward class Caste & Caste Verification certificate
8. Affidavit in the format as per Annexure III signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
9. Passport (in case of Foreign Nationals /Wards of Persons of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident Indians) and affidavit that fees will be paid from a particular account till the course is completed. This affidavit could be given by spouse / brother / sister / son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
10. Physical Fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner as per Annexure IV.
11. Documents in Support of eligibility for Dr.D.Y.Patil Merit cum-Means Scholarship mentioned in Para 13 (Applicable only for MBBS and BDS courses).
Application Form can be obtained from the university office on the payment of Rs.500 /- in cash or Demand Draft.
The application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.2600/- or Rs.2850/-
For more details please contact
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Email [email protected]