Dr DY Patil University, Pune invites applications for admissions to Ph.D Programs for the academic year 2016- 17.
Ph.D Programs admission is conducted by Dr DY Patil University, Pune.
The Vidyapeeth has the following constituent Colleges/Institutions, offering various Programs at UG, PG, Diploma, and Super Speciality, PhD, Fellowship and Certificate Courses.
(i) DPU Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
(ii) DPU Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune.
(iii) DPU Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pimpri, Pune.
(iv) DPU College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune.
(v) Global Business School and Research Centre, Tathawade, Pune
(vi) DPU Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute, Tathwade, Pune
(vii) DPU Institute of Optometry & Visual Sciences, Pimpri, Pune
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate who has passed a post-graduate degree examination in Medicine from a recogniszed university with a minimum of 55 % marks are eligible to apply
- Candidate should have passed a post-graduate degree examination in Dentistry from a recogniszed university with a minimum of 55% marks.
Candidate should have passed post-graduate degree examination from a recognized University, i.e., (M.Sc or M.Tech) degree from any branch of Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Life Sciences/ Mathematics) Technology (Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Computer Science), Medical, Veterinary, Agriculture Science, Pharmaceutical Science with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks are eligible to apply in the faculty of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Dr DY Patil University, Pune: Click here to download application form
- Fill up the information in own handwriting. Paste photographs (taken from the same negative). Do not staple the Photographs
- The application Form duly filled in should be submitted along with DD of Rs.5000/- drawn on any Nationaliszed Bank In favour of “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune“, payable at Pune
Entrance Test Fee: Rs. 5,000/-
Ph.D Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- The admissions to PhD degree program will be done through an All India Entrance Test conducted by the University
- Those who will qualify themselves in the entrance test will have to appear for an interview to be conducted by the university
For more details please contact
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Tel.: (020) 22932323, 22932132
Leave your comments for DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune announces PhD Programs Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on