Dravidian University, Kuppam invites applications for admissions to Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
DUCET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to UG & PG Courses, programmes at Dravidian University, Kuppam
Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) is conducted by Dravidian University, Kuppam.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
For UG Courses
- Students should have passed HSC (10+2) from recognised university, Education Board with Science, Commerce or Arts.
For PG Courses
- The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from the Delhi University or any other recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Application for entrance examination for admission into various courses during 2016-17 is to be submitted in the prescribed form. A separate application is required for each course.
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed entrance examination fees of Rs. 300/- (for General/BC Candidates) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam payable at
Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch, Kuppam (Code 0001539).
- The Application form must be filled in English only (using CAPITAL letters). Where the information is required to be filled in boxes, only one alphabet is to be written in each box
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Dravidian University, Kuppam: Click here to download application form
1. Attested photocopies and other materials to be enclosed along with the application:
i. Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, S.S.C & Intermediate Pass Certificates, Degree Marks & Provisional Certificates as the case may be.
ii. Original Caste Certificate (Permanent or Latest obtained from the M.R.O/Tahsildar).
iii. Income Certificate (obtained in 2015 from the M.R.O / Tahsildar).
iv. Relevant Certificate in case of Differently Abled.
v. Relevant Certificate in case of NCC/NSS/Games & Sports.
vi. Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of Children of Armed personnel.
vii. Migration Certificate (in case of other university students).
viii. 4 Pass-port size recent photographs.
ix. A Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (for general categories) and Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled) in person and by Registered Post favoring “The Registrar, Dravidian University” payable at Kuppam. c) For downloaded application, enclose DD for Rs.300/- drawn on any nationalized Bank (preferably Andhra Bank) payable at Kuppam in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam.
x. Two Self-addressed Post-Cards.
xi. Two 9 x 20 cms Self-addressed covers with Rs.5/- postal stamps affixed on them.
For detailed information regarding application procedure, applications, eligibility and other related information, candidates should refer the official notification. Please visit http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/ for further reference.
Cost of Application form : Rs.300/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST/Differently Abled)
DUCET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Kuppam – 517426,
Leave your comments for Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus