Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Dr. Sarvepalli Radakrishan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU), Jodhpur had conducted the Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) for admission in Part-I of Ayurveda Vachaspati /Ayurveda Dhanwantari (M.D. / M.S (Ayurveda) for the Academic session. Interested candidates can check all the details of DSRRAU PGET like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. Selection of the candidates shall be made strictly on the basis of Final Merit Index calculated out of the Total Index of 100 Marks based on Written Test only.
Candidates can get the full details of DSRRAU PGET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||Dr. S R Rajasthan Ayurved University PG Entrance Test (DSRRAU PGET)|
|Conducting Institute:||Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur|
|Commonly called as:||DSRRAU PGET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Ayurved Entrance Exam|
|Online registration starts||3rd week of May 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||2nd week of June 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||1st week of July 2017|
The University conducts Post-Graduation Education for the award of P.G. Degree in Ayurveda Vachaspati / Dhanvatari (MD/MS(Ay.) in the following 14
|1.Kaya chikista||2. Maulik Siddhanta||3. Dravyaguna|
|4.Sharir Rachana||5. Rasashastra & B.K.||6. Rog & Vikriti Vignan|
|7.Shalya Tantra||8. Kaumara Bhritya||9. Sharir Kriya|
|10.Panchakarma||11. Swasthavritta||12. Agad Tantra|
|13.ShalakyaTantra||14. Prasuti & Stri Roga||-|
- The Minimum Eligibility Marks for consideration for Admission in the case of General Candidates and OBC shall be 50% of the Total Marks of Entrance Test then BAMS marks and in the case of candidates belonging to categories of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and in-service candidates shall be 40%. However, securing the Minimum Qualifying Marks does not guarantee for admission, which will be according to the Merit List and other provisions. For Physically handicapped candidate‟s as according to category eligibility
- Ayurvedacharya Degree (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) of University of Rajasthan, or Dr S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur OR any equivalent examination recognised by C.C.I.M., New Delhi.
- Candidates Must have completed the six or twelve months rotating Internship/House Job, as the case may be, after passing the qualifying examination as stipulated by C.C.I.M.
- Candidates already studying in MD/MS(Ay.) Part-I of these Institutes may appear in the PGET, if they desire so, only after depositing back the entire Stipend received by them to the respective Institute.
Subjects, Reservations and Admission Capacity are different in the three Institutes. The distribution of seats in a particular institute will be as per the rules and regulations of both the respective Institution and Dr S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur.
- Seats of CGN candidate and 3 seats for BIMSTEC countries are reserved by Govt. of INDIA, Department of AYUSH, remaining seats will be divided equally among Rajasthan University / Dr S R Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur degree holders and other university degree holders. (50% seats for Rajasthan University / Dr S R Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur degree holders and 50 % for other than Rajasthan University / Dr S R Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur degree holders.)
- Seats reserved under Central Pool for States / UTs where no PG facility is available in the Subject concerned.
Table depicting the Subjects, Reservations and Availability of Seats in NIA, Jaipur tentatively.
|5||Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya kalpana||9|
|6||Roga & Vikriti Vigyana||8|
The Application form and Prospectus with details can be obtained from the University Website
Payment of application fee can be made into university‟s bank account through challan (Generated during Online application form submission) by way of NEFT (National Electronic fund Transfer) in any of the branches of nationalised banks.
|Application Fee for General & OBC candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|Application Fee for SC/ ST Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
Dr SR Rajasthan Ayurved University PG Entrance Test (DSRRAU PGET) conduct at Jodhpur city only.
- There will be an Objective Type Written Test of 100 Marks covering the syllabus of BAMS course as laid down by CCIM.
- There will be 100 Questions in the Paper and the duration of the Test will be 1½ hours (One hour and thirty minutes).
- The candidates have to select the best of the available answers.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer and ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Overwriting or ambiguously marked answer will be treated as un-attempted.
- If required, Propionate Bonus Marks shall be awarded as per rules.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The University, after conducting the Entrance Test, will evaluate the Answer Scripts and notify the Merit List. The Various merit list will be available on the Website. No separate mark-list will be sent to the candidates.
Selection of the candidates for Admission shall be made by an Admission Committee constituted by competent Authority. Selection of the candidates
shall be made strictly on the basis of Final Merit Index calculated out of the Total Index of 100 Marks based on Written Test only
M.M.M. Govt. Ayurved College, Udaipur (Raj)
University College of Ayurved, Dr S.R. Ayurved University, Jodhpur (Raj)
Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University
Kadwad, Nagaur Road,
(RAJ.) – 342037
Tel: 0291-5153754 (EPABX),
Website : www.dsrrau.org